Police Chief of Chattanooga arrested on 17 counts of felonies and misdemeanors.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screenshot_20240709_162546_TikTok.jpg

In April, TBI investigators began investigating the home of Murphy at the request of District Attorney General Pro Tem, D. Michael Dunavant. During the investigation, agents determined Murphy knowingly entered false information on several government documents related to establishing residency in Chattanooga, though swearing to their truth in signing the documents, said a TBI news release.

Can you believe someone actually thought that wouldn't commit crimes?

View attachment 974460

In April, TBI investigators began investigating the home of Murphy at the request of District Attorney General Pro Tem, D. Michael Dunavant. During the investigation, agents determined Murphy knowingly entered false information on several government documents related to establishing residency in Chattanooga, though swearing to their truth in signing the documents, said a TBI news release.

Good thing the TBI busts some corruption, because the FBI won't....

View attachment 974460

VOTER FRAUD????????? What VOTER FRAUD????????? How can this be, the leftwits insist there is no such thing as VOTER FRAUD!

View attachment 974460

We have had worse. Gov. Ray Blanton was selling pardons and liquor licenses, before new governor was sworn in early to stop his going out of office sale.
Right now, we have Gibson County Sheriff indicted on 18 counts of corruption.

We have had worse. Gov. Ray Blanton was selling pardons and liquor licenses, before new governor was sworn in early to stop his going out of office sale.
Wow, sounds like Hunter selling access to the WH. Fancy that.

OK, never mind. That makes it all right.

Industrial grade whataboutism.

In fact, you should probably delete that post for being off topic.

Wow, sounds like Hunter selling access to the WH. Fancy that.
We have had Judges stealing sheep, male Sheriff's fking county jail inmates. Heck, when I was 19, back in 1973, we had a Sherriff of Benton County come out of his county, arrest 73 kids (chasing them through the woods shooting shotguns, commandeering private vehicles for public use (outside his county), then refusing to pay damages and throwing us in jail. He would have gotten away with it, if a Federal Judge in Kentucky had not gotten involved. He even threatened to throw me back in jail on trumped up charges, instead of paying up, until I put him in a phone call with the judge that told him there would be a federal warrant for his arrest if he went forward with jailing me, and did not have my vehicle (2 months off the new car lot) totally repaired. It can be an interesting state, if you do not stand up for yourself, and know a few people. Sure, he chose not to have me jailed, and totally repaired damages to my new van, but, it did not totally work out for the Sheriff, anyway, as he got caught and convicted on mail fraud, racketeering, some of it involving protection of a bootleg liquor store operating in his county seat, of that dry county.

Forum List

Back