police get away with murder--they say-HAHAHHAAH

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I was listening to The Generation Why Podcast about Bambi Bembenek killing her new boyfriend's [ Elfred Schultz ] ex-wife...
...they talk about how Schultz was a cop.....one time he and his partner came up to a crime scene with a plain clothes cop there......that cop had a pistol, turned toward Schultz and his partner, ---- then they fired and killed him ...at this moment in the podcast, one of the podcasters was flabbergasted saying something like:
= '''how do police get away with that, but civilians don't???''''''
1. in the podcast, they don't even go into the event that much!! and this jackass is saying that stupid shit--no details, nothing
2. if someone is pointing a pistol at you, EVERYONE is allowed the right of self defense

.....this is typical dumbshit we hear all the time about cops--especially from people like SavannahMann....he's always saying cops are not held to as high a standard as he is/everyone else---in reality, they are held to a MUCH higher standard...whenever someone is killed, they investigate MUCH more/etc ...with a telescope

..I was listening to The Generation Why Podcast about Bambi Bembenek killing her new boyfriend's [ Elfred Schultz ] ex-wife...
...they talk about how Schultz was a cop.....one time he and his partner came up to a crime scene with a plain clothes cop there......that cop had a pistol, turned toward Schultz and his partner, ---- then they fired and killed him ...at this moment in the podcast, one of the podcasters was flabbergasted saying something like:
1. in the podcast, they don't even go into the event that much!! and this jackass is saying that stupid shit--no details, nothing
2. if someone is pointing a pistol at you, EVERYONE is allowed the right of self defense

.....this is typical dumbshit we hear all the time about cops--especially from people like SavannahMann....he's always saying cops are not held to as high a standard as he is/everyone else---in reality, they are held to a MUCH higher standard...whenever someone is killed, they investigate MUCH more/etc ...with a telescope

Savannah's' a sleaze.

Are you a felon or something?

How do you know that? I don't like felons but I am opposed to shooting them at random.
wrong--you support BLM and the Dems = they LOVE criminals ..they HONOR criminals

Forum List

Back