🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Shoot Homeless Man who had a teeny knife

The indictment may have come because it is suspected that the shooting was premeditated.

I m Going to Shoot Him in the Penis Says Cop Before Executing Camper Politics

During the conversation, Sandy can be heard discussing his desire to shoot Boyd, who he refers to as a “f*cking lunatic,” in the penis with a shot gun.

“For this f***ing lunatic? I’m going to shoot him in the penis with a shotgun here in a second,” Sandy said.

Only two hours later, Sandy would do just that, taking Boyd’s life in the process

The police are screwed in this one. This could've been done way different. Michael Brown could've escaped....thus the immediate pursuit of arrest.

This shitbag wasnt going anywhere. They could've surrounded him and used gas or bean bag rounds.

As pro cop as I am...hard to see why this one happened. Had the guy been reaching down to pick up a GUN? Sure. But they didnt think he had a gun.

From what I see, this is indeed a fucked up situation.
Poorly trained officers to begin with.
From what I see, this was an accident created by chaos, poor training and adrenaline.
When the bean bag guy made the shot - they all shot including one cop who had a live ammo gun. There was no sense in the guy being shot by four people.
Clearly he was not mentally stable. The knives he had posed little threat at the distance the officers were to him.
WHat should have happened?
One officer should have had a taser gun. The range of most guns are 15-30ft. One of the officers was clearly within that distance, of not all of them.
One taser shot would have been enough to take him down. Conflict over.

Folks, stop resisting police. They are trained to control the situation, and if they are resisted, some will not hesitate to kill, period. There are ways to make bad cops and their families pay that do not rebound badly on the victim. Let the cops do their job. If they do it wrongly, yes, you can get at them and should.

No you can't. Unless there is video of the cops bad behavior, it's your word against the cops. No judge will disbelieve what he thinks is a fine upstanding police officer in favor of you, you sorry bastard (judges normal point of view). Even with video, there is a very small chance of justice.

Forum List

Back