🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLICE STATE: Cop 'Violated No Policies' After Caught On Video Punching Pregnant Woman...

Police-Investigate-themselves-is-a-joke.jpg

Mess with the German polizei.

Yes, we have issues but a woman who will not be book without a struggle is not one of them.

The punching was acceptable.

All she had to do was submit. She has no right to resist.

While she was causing a scene, she was in no way a threat to the officers. You are completely wrong on this one Starkey. If so many people continue to excuse this kind of behavior from cops, this crap will never stop.
He punched her twice to get her to submit. I watched as she resisted for the length of the video. When you are being booked, do what you are told.

Anyone with a brain knows that you do not punch a woman in the stomach if she is pregnant. That is the bottom line. The officer knew she was pregnant.

What happens when the police beat a pregnant woman and the fetus is lost? Is that abortion by police? Will 'pro-lifers' demand the police be arrested and tried?

Ah, what a tangled web for a schizo spider do conservatives weave in their minds.

While she was causing a scene, she was in no way a threat to the officers. You are completely wrong on this one Starkey. If so many people continue to excuse this kind of behavior from cops, this crap will never stop.
He punched her twice to get her to submit. I watched as she resisted for the length of the video. When you are being booked, do what you are told.

Dude, we both know that they could have gang-raped her on video and you would excuse it.

I'm actually surprised the mongoloid didn't taser her and kill her baby. That's how bad things are with our police.

Man, what's up with American Police? Why have they been allowed to become such brutal bullies? What kind of training are they receiving?

In yet another case of police investigating themselves only to determine that they did nothing wrong, a Hunt County Sheriff’s deputy was no-billed after being captured on video punching a pregnant woman numerous times and pushing her stomach first into a kitchen counter, leaving bruises...

Cop ‘Violated No Policies’ After Being Caught on Video Punching 9-Months Pregnant Woman in Belly

bastards..Things like THIS are why they're hated...insecure bullies with power/control issues.

If that were my mother/daughter/sister......never mind.

Two giant dudes couldn't properly subdue a small pregnant woman? They had to resort to punching her? Looked they were in an MMA fight. Our police are a real mess. It's the training, or lack thereof.

Dude, we both know that they could have gang-raped her on video and you would excuse it.

Sadly, that would be true of many Authority-Worshippers. They try desperately to defend and rationalize anything the police do. It's brainwashing conditioning. Most Americans suffer from it.

Sadly, that would be true of many Authority-Worshippers. They try desperately to defend and rationalize anything the police do. It's brainwashing conditioning. Most Americans suffer from it.
And those comments are why the 98% of American that use common sense find your ridiculous.

And those comments are why the 98% of American that use common sense find your ridiculous.

Yes i know, punching an unarmed pregnant woman repeatedly, is perfectly acceptable to wingnuts like you. You people are the reason why cops believe they can get away with anything. You guys give them good reason to believe that. Because they usually do get away with it.

Those uniformed thugs should be hung. I've reached a point in my life where I'd rock the cops for doing that to an innocent (assuming I had cameras filming).

Did she resist? Yes.

Did he punch her in the stomach? No.

You get in the county jails around here and they will baton you if you don't say "yes sir no sir I will bend over sir."

Who do you think you are: a doofus who can do stupid things to LEO who wear guns? Why, yes you do. :up:

:lol: And Jarlaxle just confessed to being the doofus who willing does idiot things to LEO who wear guns. What a loser.

Forum List

Back