Police State: New Jersey Bans Smiling In Driver's License Photos...

People do you understand the purpose?

It's so that facial recognition software can be utilized more effectively.

Why are you against that if it can identify and help capture criminals?

Are you people that damn vain?

That's why we're in this mess. Too many Americans have made excuses and helped Big Brother justify his encroachments on our Freedom & Liberty. There is no legitimate justification for this. It's not America.

It's a DMV picture. Stop being so paranoid. No freedoms are being taken away from your sorry ass by not smiling in a damn picture. If it helps to capture child molesters, rapist. murderers etc.... why would you be against that?

If you so worried about "big brother" then you probably don't have a license to begin with or even a social security card because that can be tracked too along with many other things.

I suggest you drop off the grid entirely and go live in the mountains somewhere, where you'd be much safer from "big brother".

Very sad Goose Stepper mentality. Unfortunately, you are the majority though. The Nazis counted on that same sad mentality.

What you don't understand is that the "criminal" is you.

Getting a picture taken at the DMV makes a person a criminal?

Please explain and support it with some cold hard facts.
You say this helps to identify and capture criminals so then why are YOU put into the system? Have you broken any Laws? This is Prisoner Training. This is how Law Enforcement and the Judicial System treat people when they book them for breaking laws.

It's already proven that the Justice Department ran Fast and Furious.
It's already proven that the US Gov't gave aid to Al Qaida in the Middle east.

But the American People are the suspect criminals? :confused:

What makes it worse is that idiot rednecks like you see all that and go along with it "Well, if it pro-tex me from Al Qaida then go a head and take away my rights! That's Freedom! God bless Amurica"!

You should replace your Rebel Flag with the White Flag of surrender because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're already in the system the moment you get a license or even when you get a social security number dumbass.

Surrender never. But you've imprisoned yourself in paranoia and I find it sad but yet amusing at the same time.

I don't break the law, so I have nothing at all to worry about.

Getting a picture taken at the DMV makes a person a criminal?

Please explain and support it with some cold hard facts.
You say this helps to identify and capture criminals so then why are YOU put into the system? Have you broken any Laws? This is Prisoner Training. This is how Law Enforcement and the Judicial System treat people when they book them for breaking laws.

What makes it worse is that idiot rednecks like you see all that and go along with it "Well, if it pro-tex me from Al Qaida then go a head and take away my rights! That's Freedom! God bless Amurica"!

You should replace your Rebel Flag with the White Flag of surrender because that's exactly what you're doing.

You're already in the system the moment you get a license or even when you get a social security number dumbass.

Surrender never. But you've imprisoned yourself in paranoia and I find it sad but yet amusing at the same time.

Bullshit.:lol:

Lining em up like cattle for slaughter. Just sit down, shut up, don't smile, and thank Big Brother for the privilege of receiving your mugshot. Oh, and don't forget to take your shoes off at the Airport too. Just be good little sheep...Or else.

Bullshit.:lol:

Prove that it's bullshit.

Eh. My state passed some annoying ass law making it hard to renew my license so I haven't gone and done so. 1. I don't feel like driving that far 2. I don't feel like wasting my money 3. I don't feel like standing in line and having to be told I have the wrong documents...I have had my damn license for 5 damn years I shouldn't have to bring in my ss card,bc and 2 proofs of residence...

Why should you not have to prove you are who you say, and live where you say you do?

Gotta keep down dead people voting you know.

:DGot to be careful though. The dead are getting smarter. Take a look at our administation we have now.

That's why we're in this mess. Too many Americans have made excuses and helped Big Brother justify his encroachments on our Freedom & Liberty. There is no legitimate justification for this. It's not America.

It's a DMV picture. Stop being so paranoid. No freedoms are being taken away from your sorry ass by not smiling in a damn picture. If it helps to capture child molesters, rapist. murderers etc.... why would you be against that?

If you so worried about "big brother" then you probably don't have a license to begin with or even a social security card because that can be tracked too along with many other things.

I suggest you drop off the grid entirely and go live in the mountains somewhere, where you'd be much safer from "big brother".

Very sad Goose Stepper mentality. Unfortunately, you are the majority though. The Nazis counted on that same sad mentality.

Ahh the childish name calling once he's had his ass kicked, his teeth knocked in and shown to be ate up with paranoia.

Typical response from you and expected.

Ahh the childish name calling once he's had his ass kicked, his teeth knocked in and shown to be ate up with paranoia.

Just speaking truth. The Nazis did count on your same Goose Stepper mentality.

American sheeple lining up and even paying for the 'Privilege' of receiving their mugshots. Wow, what a country we've become.

You have no idea what my mentality is. I don't go bat shit crazy with paranoia over a silly DMV picture like you knuckleheads do.

Oh my freedoms are gone!!! I can't smile in a damn picture!!! It's a police state!! Goose steppers are taking over!!! Oh my God!! Save the children!!!!

You people are pathetic.

You have no idea what my mentality is. I don't go bat shit crazy with paranoia over a silly DMV picture like you knuckleheads do.

Oh my freedoms are gone!!! I can't smile in a damn picture!!! It's a police state!! Goose steppers are taking over!!! Oh my God!! Save the children!!!!

You people are pathetic.

Yes, many of your Freedoms are gone. Including the right to smile. Yet you cheer and applaud Big Brother. I'll never get people like you.

Forum List

Back