🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police who stopped black athletes' car and put baby on database investigated for misconduct

A typical traffic stops consists of a police car coming up from behind the subject vehicle after observing a violation of traffic laws.

It's very difficult to know the race of the drivers and pax when you're coming up from behind a vehicle. Drivers and pax tend to face forward.
Bullshit. I've been stopped countless times for nothing.

Has it ever occurred to you that there might be other factors for your 'countless' traffic stops that have nothing to do with your race?
Not when I'm not speeding, not under the influence, obeying all traffic laws and my vehicle has no mechanical problems. I've been stopped over 100 times and I am not the only black person in my town to do that.

So a young black couple driving a Merc in London get stopped by the police for the crime of being black. they get dragged out of the car and cuffed in front of their 3 month old son.

Police find nothing in the car, neither of the two are wanted for any crime and neither of them have committed a crime. And now they find their 3 month old baby has been added to a police database as "known to the police". Hes 3 months old for fuck sake.

Of course in this case the woman is a minor celebrity as an Olympic athlete so the case gets some publicity.
How many more go un-noticed every day.

Now explain why BLM is not needed in our society.

Its time to disband the Met and start again.
Gee, Tommy...

You always complain about US, so it's refreshing to see these posts complaining about how fucked up YOUR country is...

Since you're so upset about it, have you ever considered moving to Uganda???
Why should he have to move?

I don't think anyone suggested he had to move. He might be more comfortable moving to someplace more amenable to his sensibilities.
Fuck that. You white racists always try telling somebody to move when they question your racism. Maybe if you guys don't like that YOU move to someplace more amenable to YOUR sensibilities.

Like Russia.

A typical traffic stops consists of a police car coming up from behind the subject vehicle after observing a violation of traffic laws.

It's very difficult to know the race of the drivers and pax when you're coming up from behind a vehicle. Drivers and pax tend to face forward.

Has it ever occurred to you that there might be other factors for your 'countless' traffic stops that have nothing to do with your race?
Not when I'm not speeding, not under the influence, obeying all traffic laws and my vehicle has no mechanical problems. I've been stopped over 100 times and I am not the only black person in my town to do that.

Interesting anecdote.

My hat's off to the cops in your town who are eagle-eyed enough to spot the race of a driver from 100 feet behind your vehicle.

So a young black couple driving a Merc in London get stopped by the police for the crime of being black. they get dragged out of the car and cuffed in front of their 3 month old son.

Police find nothing in the car, neither of the two are wanted for any crime and neither of them have committed a crime. And now they find their 3 month old baby has been added to a police database as "known to the police". Hes 3 months old for fuck sake.

Of course in this case the woman is a minor celebrity as an Olympic athlete so the case gets some publicity.

Actually, in the UK, where there is no equivalent to a 4th Amendment, any driver of a vehicle may be stopped by police on a public motorway for no reason under section 163 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.
They were not on the Motorway but had driven passed the police in central London. Police can stop you but they have to give a reason.
A saw a similar TV report of a young black guy who was stopped driving a new BMW. The police couldn't seem to accept the fact he was a bank manager. They went to his home and found £2000 cash and accused him of funding terrorism & money laundering (I suppose whichever they thought they could make stick). He was suspended from his job and it took a couple of years before the police dropped all charges.

Met police are institutionally racist!

Actually, in the UK, where there is no equivalent to a 4th Amendment, any driver of a vehicle may be stopped by police on a public motorway under section 163 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.
But they only stop black folk.
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, dumbass?

I'm not black and when I was in London for less than a week I got stopped by the police twice.
That's because you're a muslim with a bomb on your head.

Prove it, liar.

Maybe they're curious to see what a person with an IQ lower than room temperature is doing driving a car.... :auiqs.jpg:

Police can stop you but they have to give a reason.

Actually, not in the UK. Any public road is fair game for S163.

163 Power of police to stop vehicles.

(1)A person driving a [F1mechanically propelled vehicle] on a road must stop the vehicle on being required to do so by a constable in uniform [F2or a traffic officer].

(2)A person riding a cycle on a road must stop the cycle on being required to do so by a constable in uniform [F3or a traffic officer].

(3)If a person fails to comply with this section he is guilty of an offence.

You should probably learn the laws in your own country. They aren't difficult to read.

BLM is a TERRORIST organization--thusly not needed and certainly should be done away with
I am thinking that the young black couple did something that the cops thought suspicious----------and if the parents are up to no good---well the kid doesn't have much of a chance regardless of the mother being a small celebrity or not. don't know enough about londons doing the Known to police thing to really understand why one is put on it or not.
You are a dumb fucking prick. The parents are law abiding tax payers. the child is 3 months old. This doesnt happen to white folk.

Wow...such language over one of my more civil comments. Get a grip. I and YOU don't know if the parents are law abidding and don't know what happened that night-------------you do not know them, so lets stop with the pretend and fakery that you love so much to do.

This does happen to white folks you ignorant racist. I look white despite my father being mostly indian. I got pulled over once with my 3 young sleeping kids at the time in the car driving from south carolina to atlanta at around 3 in morning to pick their father up at the airport---the cops accused me of having a stolen car because they said my license plate didnt match my vehicle which was nonsense of course.........but it took them about 45 minutes to finally let me go. At the time, I was just happy that they didn't get me for the boys sleeping in the back seat with no seat belts on.

Police can stop you but they have to give a reason.

Actually, not in the UK. Any public road is fair game for S163.

163 Power of police to stop vehicles.

(1)A person driving a [F1mechanically propelled vehicle] on a road must stop the vehicle on being required to do so by a constable in uniform [F2or a traffic officer].

(2)A person riding a cycle on a road must stop the cycle on being required to do so by a constable in uniform [F3or a traffic officer].

(3)If a person fails to comply with this section he is guilty of an offence.

You should probably learn the laws in your own country. They aren't difficult to read.
These days police will follow a vehicle and key in the reg. That's where the racism starts.
Then they will if they haven't already seen the occupants make the assessment on Name - Danalola, Winston,
LaFayette, Macy and we tend to be talking of folk of black decent. Their address will also be a giveaway.

You have been given two examples of racism by Tommy and I, and even though I understand the officers in the first case have now been suspended, and in the second they dropped all charges, you still won't accept they did anything amiss.

And that is the problem fncceo, your biased to the point that your judgement is impaired.
You will always take the side of fellow officers in any dispute with a black person which constitutes racism.
If that is not the case you wouldn't have BLM protesting every night across the US for the last four months.

Actually, in the UK, where there is no equivalent to a 4th Amendment, any driver of a vehicle may be stopped by police on a public motorway under section 163 of the Road Traffic Act 1988.
But they only stop black folk.
So you want America to get rid of the Constitution and its Bill of rights like the Progs you support. You already have made great inroads in eliminating its Checks and Balances. Soon we will be totally like Europe. And we know how Europe loves its wars against each other. Its due again.

Their address will also be a giveaway.

You probably shouldn't be segregating your minorities.
Ive seen it with my own family. My son in law gets stopped pretty much every week. My daughter, driving the same car,his car, has never been stopped. I wish I could work out the reason why.
Maybe you SIL drives like chit..............or is doing something else that he isn't telling you about.

Their address will also be a giveaway.

You probably shouldn't be segregating your minorities.
Ive seen it with my own family. My son in law gets stopped pretty much every week. My daughter, driving the same car,his car, has never been stopped. I wish I could work out the reason why.
Maybe you SIL drives like chit..............or is doing something else that he isn't telling you about.
He drives like Miss Daisy. He is like an old woman.

Forum List

Back