Political analyst on MSNBC: Time to start arresting Republicans for "misinformation".

If we are going to start locking people over misinformation then those in government both Democrat and Republican as well as most in the media will be the first to go no one deals in misinformation more than they do.

Trump was right, the reporter could have gone to prison if he took a pic of the letter and made it public. With that said, the reporter didn't, nor did trump do anything

Meanwhile, Obama and Xiden indicted a reporter they knew was innocent...

James Risen
James ROSEN. Obama and Xiben were so eager to intimidate him into silence that they even tapped his parents’ phone line!

Don't forget how the Dems hate the media, they want to arrest folks that question their party, Obama and Xiden used their office to spy on the media, even knowingly indict innocent reporters to try and threaten them.

There is no greater threat to the Free Press then leftist.
What about when Chaney sent the Free Press anthrax to get them to shut up about the fact he and Bush were lying us into a war?

Who was sent anthrax? The Free Press, Tom Daschel, Patrick Lahey. Liberals. Which party tries to silence the press?

This is just funny you guys saying this when Trump had the biggest war against the free press.

I can show you article after article about Bush and Trump's war with the press. Can you show me any stories about the left's war on the free press?

I'm sorry we want you to stop lying. So you defend lying now? Got it.

Thanks for the correction there.

Yep, the Dems hate a free press.
James Madison wrote that the only two things needed for a tyrant to oppress were an enslaved press and a disarmed populace. The Dems have just about succeeded in the first, which is why they will be going after the peoples’ guns next.

What about when Chaney sent the Free Press anthrax to get them to shut up about the fact he and Bush were lying us into a war?

Who was sent anthrax? The Free Press, Tom Daschel, Patrick Lahey. Liberals. Which party tries to silence the press?

This is just funny you guys saying this when Trump had the biggest war against the free press.

I can show you article after article about Bush and Trump's war with the press. Can you show me any stories about the left's war on the free press?

I'm sorry we want you to stop lying. So you defend lying now? Got it.
hahaha please provide some proof that VP Cheney sent reporters anthrax.

How about taking a picture? Should a journalist or reporter be thrown in prison for taking a picture?

Are you really that stupid? There could have been classified info in that letter, so taking a picture of it would be a crime.

Whataboutism fail on a massive scale, Dumbass.

James ROSEN. Obama and Xiben were so eager to intimidate him into silence that they even tapped his parents’ phone line!

Stephen Jin-Woo Kim is a former State Department contractor who pleaded guilty to a felony count of disclosing classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.

The fundamental issue is that the government has lost a sense of proportion in enforcing our national security laws, and that should be of enormous concern to us all.

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim.

At the end of 2017, Rosen left Fox News after multiple accusations of sexual harassment from coworkers.

Are you really that stupid? There could have been classified info in that letter, so taking a picture of it would be a crime.

What the fuck does Trump have classified stuff sitting around when a god damn reporter is in the room??? I knew you were going to come back with that bullshit.

Right....Trump reminds a reporter of potential legal consequences of publishing classified material, and the Dembots equate that to Obama actually indicted an innocent reporter for....reporting.

What the fuck does Trump have classified stuff sitting around when a god damn reporter is in the room??? I knew you were going to come back with that bullshit.

Your TDS is comical at this point. Anything on topic, Dumbass?

Any comment on your lefty journalist wanting to lock up Republicans for saying things he disagrees with?

Stephen Jin-Woo Kim is a former State Department contractor who pleaded guilty to a felony count of disclosing classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.

The fundamental issue is that the government has lost a sense of proportion in enforcing our national security laws, and that should be of enormous concern to us all.

To obtain the warrants, the Justice Department said he was "accused in a Justice Department affidavit of being a possible criminal 'co-conspirator'" with Stephen Jin-Woo Kim.

At the end of 2017, Rosen left Fox News after multiple accusations of sexual harassment from coworkers.
So a liberal Justice Department under a vengeful Obama accused Rosen of being a POSSIBLE criminal? The same Justice Department that calls parents at school board meetings “domestic terrorists” and puts them on the FBI watch list? All that proves is that the Dems have been weaponizing government agencies against their political opponents ever since Obama, and probably before.

As far as Rosen resigning due to sexual harassment accusations, that’s meaningless given how Democrats behave.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Time to throw Obama in jail?

For me, this is 100% accurate

Sept. 26, 2013: "Now, let’s start with the fact that even before the Affordable Care Act fully takes effect, about 85 percent of Americans already have health insurance — either through their job, or through Medicare, or through the individual market. So if you’re one of these folks, it’s reasonable that you might worry whether health care reform is going to create changes that are a problem for you — especially when you’re bombarded with all sorts of fear-mongering. So the first thing you need to know is this: If you already have health care, you don’t have to do anything."

Also, By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved, with estimates ranging from 20 to 24 million additional people covered.

Success.

Any comment on your lefty journalist wanting to lock up Republicans for saying things he disagrees with?
So this is all about what one journalist said Some guy I don't even know. I've never listened to? On the most liberal news channel?

Maybe he's against lying and liars. It's frustrating. Seems like Trump's non stop lying is by design. Just keep lying about everything no matter how big and small. Eventually people won't believe anything. Fuck me.

For me, this is 100% accurate

Sept. 26, 2013: "Now, let’s start with the fact that even before the Affordable Care Act fully takes effect, about 85 percent of Americans already have health insurance — either through their job, or through Medicare, or through the individual market. So if you’re one of these folks, it’s reasonable that you might worry whether health care reform is going to create changes that are a problem for you — especially when you’re bombarded with all sorts of fear-mongering. So the first thing you need to know is this: If you already have health care, you don’t have to do anything."

Also, By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved, with estimates ranging from 20 to 24 million additional people covered.

Success.

I had a PPO type plan, I couldn't keep it without paying a massive increase in premiums, making me select a high deductible plan.

I liked my plan, I couldn't keep my plan due to the changes made by Obamacare.

He lied, and like a good little lemming you are covering for him.

Baaaaaaaa, bitch.

haha right…maybe he’d feel better if trump keep classified material on a convicted sex offenders computer like obama and clinton did

Forum List

Back