Political and Politician Quotes. Loved, Hated, Offbeat, Absurd or Funny

jack3

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2024
“Bobby might share the same name as our father, but he does not share the same values, vision, or judgment ... We denounce his candidacy.” — Rory Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Joseph P. Kennedy II and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, joint statement, Oct. 9, 2023.

[Speaking of RFK]

“I never claimed to be Jewish. I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’” — Former congressman George Santos, New York Post, Dec. 26, 2022.

“I never claimed to be Jewish. I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’” — Former congressman George Santos, New York Post, Dec. 26, 2022.
1717333617285.png

"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word - Asafoothimuhumuh, excuse me. I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that's when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President. I don't know that for a fact."

Senator John Kennedy....

"Life is hard, but it's harder when you're stupid."

"People who are Biden-lingual speak English and Stupid."

"We can't run the greatest economy by putting fairy dust in our cars."

"I don't know why we have to give money to countries which hate us; they should be able to hate us for free."

''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004

''My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.''

—Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) expressing concern during a congressional hearing that the presence of a large number of American soldiers might upend the island of Guam

''You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that.''

—President George W. Bush, to a divorced mother of three in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

But we cannot let this ... we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War, straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around -- in ’16 -- we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health. - Biden

''I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American [Obama] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.''

-Biden

But we cannot let this ... we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War, straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around -- in ’16 -- we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health. - Biden
An inspiring quote. What it inspires I have no idea.

An inspiring quote. What it inspires I have no idea.
I think it means, "we get to steal the election with mail-in ballots because of the China flu we had Fauci create."

Forum List

Back