Political boomerangs

Wait. You are admitting you are not aware of that tactic?

Why is that? Both parties have been doing it for decades. And this is news to you?

DO you live under a rock?
Nah...

I was just wondering who specifically was going to "stomp" someone on Tuesday. See, if you can give us some names, we can look at the scorecard after the votes are counted and see who got stomped and who didn't.

These candidates do have names, don't they? Lets have them.

Wait. You are admitting you are not aware of that tactic?

Why is that? Both parties have been doing it for decades. And this is news to you?

DO you live under a rock?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Nah...

I was just wondering who specifically was going to "stomp" someone on Tuesday. See, if you can give us some names, we can look at the scorecard after the votes are counted and see who got stomped and who didn't.

These candidates do have names, don't they? Lets have them.
I dont see anyone stomping. Every election is close.....in the blue states.

Read it again....close in the Blue states.

Think about that....close in the blue states.

So you don't have any names of these MAGA folks who are supposedly going to "stomp" the Democrats on Tuesday? I imagine you're probably hesitant to state anything for certain so you can have deniability. Some would call that cowardice. Read it again...cowardice. Think about your cowardice.

Cross over and voted? Hell, the Dems actually gave money to many of them during their party primaries, figuring they would be much easier to defeat than a moderate Republican. As far as I know, that is/was unheard of.

So you don't have any names of these MAGA folks who are supposedly going to "stomp" the Democrats on Tuesday? I imagine you're probably hesitant to state anything for certain so you can have deniability. Some would call that cowardice. Read it again...cowardice. Think about your cowardice.

Kari Lake.

Hey....genius...I never said anyone was going to stomp anyone because I don't believe anyone will.

So now honesty is cowardice?

You are what you accuse others of. Go away.

Forum List

Back