Political Cartoon

Here is just a couple of observations of the Rumpsters today.

Your Memes are supposed to be humorous. They aren't. This area is for Satire. I want to see creative satire from you. But your sense of humor has gone up in smoke lately.

I used to see those Rumpsters without masks with smirks, jutted out chins showing confidence. While that was annoying, it sent a message. Lately, those same people are just looking angry. Again, where is the sense of humor? Walking around angry is not the safest way to be in public.
It's funny to those who didn't fall for propaganda, the fact you don't see the humor means deep inside you realize how stupid the left is to vote for everything they were trained to hate=it's hillarious!
Irony is funny, it's like how the anti elitist & anti globalist became the army for globalists elite, it's not funny to Antifa who realize what they've become, but it's funny to intellectuals who see the irony in it.
In fact I'm laughing at them, as I type this.

Might be a suspect for the recent vandalism of Pelosi's garage door...

pelosi04.jpg

Your Memes are supposed to be humorous. They aren't. This area is for Satire. I want to see creative satire from you. But your sense of humor has gone up in smoke lately.

I used to see those Rumpsters without masks with smirks, jutted out chins showing confidence. While that was annoying, it sent a message. Lately, those same people are just looking angry. Again, where is the sense of humor? Walking around angry is not the safest way to be in public.
It seems that you might have an underactive humor gland. Get checked.

While the best political cartoons are funny, not all cartoons are. Some are intended to make one think, or simply make a good point. Just check any newspaper. Those are also enjoyable.

And humor is subjective. People have different tastes, as you recently acknowledged yourself.

It's funny to those who didn't fall for propaganda, the fact you don't see the humor means deep inside you realize how stupid the left is to vote for everything they were trained to hate=it's hillarious!
Irony is funny, it's like how the anti elitist & anti globalist became the army for globalists elite, it's not funny to Antifa who realize what they've become, but it's funny to intellectuals who see the irony in it.
In fact I'm laughing at them, as I type this.

I used to make a living as an Entertainer. I know humor. And I see where all humor has left you Rumpsters. Now all you can do is cry like little babies. I don't mind funny memes at Bidens expense but it appears that there aren't any left. But there sure area lot of hilarity in Rump. At least try and be entertaining or you will just continue crying like a little baby that didn't get your way.

I used to make a living as an Entertainer. I know humor. And I see where all humor has left you Rumpsters. Now all you can do is cry like little babies. I don't mind funny memes at Bidens expense but it appears that there aren't any left. But there sure area lot of hilarity in Rump. At least try and be entertaining or you will just continue crying like a little baby that didn't get your way.
" I used to make a living as an Entertainer. I know humor. "

Well, that is certainly one of the funniest things I have read all day. It would probably make a great meme (not this lame one)...

colbert01.jpg

Forum List

Back