Political Cartoon

1649009066853.png

My post is not racist. It's truth.
Imagine your post in reverse and reflect upon it, how would you react to that? Right, you'd see it as stereotyping and racist. Sometimes crying wolf about racism, or using it falsely as a tactic "or out of hate" is a serious form of racism in itself.
75697381.jpg

Imagine your post in reverse and reflect upon it, how would you react to that? Right, you'd see it as stereotyping and racist. Sometimes crying wolf about racism, or using it falsely as a tactic "or out of hate" is a serious form of racism in itself.
Let's take a look, shall we?

1649016784473.png

Did the founding fathers own slaves? Yes. Fact.
Did the founding fathers 'claim' that "all men are created equal?" Yes. Fact.
Were all men created equal? Not according to the history of this country. Fact.
If you think anything about that meme is racist, you are making shit up.

Let's take a look, shall we?

View attachment 625667
Did the founding fathers own slaves? Yes. Fact.
Did the founding fathers 'claim' that "all men are created equal?" Yes. Fact.
Were all men created equal? Not according to the history of this country. Fact.
If you think anything about that meme is racist, you are making shit up.
why are you leaving out those FF tried but couldnt legally release their slaves,,

curious why youre talking about 240 yr old history but ignoring the fact that there are more black slaves today than throughout all of american history of slavery??

why are you leaving out those FF tried but couldnt legally release their slaves,,

curious why youre talking about 240 yr old history but ignoring the fact that there are more black slaves today than throughout all of american history of slavery??
Ya know..if you were to open your profile, I could easily send a draft of my posts to you for approval.

Forum List

Back