Political Cartoon

1666316155933.png

According to your Declaration of Independence, I'm a "merciless Indian savage."
And we're the white devil which allows reverse racism broadcasted openly on CNN and MSNBC, the networks you chose to get your hate mongering from, so checkmate.

Funny part is the idiot doesn’t realize that most people either have him on ignore or scroll past his post at lightening speed.
I roll right on past the repetitive nonsense myself. You can always tell when the fax machine says it's time to hit the salt mines again.

This is the country you white devils created. All of this is your fault and yours to deal with.
Ummm my ancestors weren't here yet, they had to flee Nazis in Europe in many countries, and you weren't even born yet to be kvetching about what people did hundreds of years ago that tribes did to each other as well.-so double checkmate.
One more & that's a trifecta Oscar!

It just amazes me how people get convinced by "programing"(mental slavery) that they are the ones owed justice or sympathy for that which happened to others.
You don't see me holding today's Germans responsible for something they never did themselves and isn't that mostly because we are not our fathers fathers fathers cousins and also because how can I hold Germans responsible who came over to Germany from migratIon out of SYRIA in recent times? I can only hold those Germans responsible for other behavior like if they supported Hezbollah while in Syria.
Therefore you are the hate mongering prejudiced racist you so love to kvetch about.

Ummm my ancestors weren't here yet, they had to flee Nazis in Europe in many countries, and you weren't even born yet to be kvetching about what people did hundreds of years ago that tribes did to each other as well.-so double checkmate.
One more & that's a trifecta Oscar!
It just amazes me how people get convinced by "programing"(mental slavery) that they are the ones owed justice or sympathy for that which happened to others.
You don't see me holding today's Germans responsible for something they never did themselves and isn't that mostly because we are not our fathers fathers fathers cousins and also because how can I hold Germans responsible who came over to Germany from migratIon out of SYRIA in recent times? I can only hold those Germans responsible for other behavior like if they supported Hezbollah while in Syria.
Therefore you are the hate mongering prejudiced racist you so love to kvetch about.
I don't hold the current colonizers responsible for what happened in the past. I hold them responsible for continuing to do it.

Forum List

Back