Political Cartoon

8a3b7832967fe91c.png

BREAKING: New York Attorney General Leititia James scores a massive win at today’s trial as Donald Trump’s son Trump Junior makes a STUNNING courtroom admission under oath that seals the Trump Organization’s fate and makes the case a slam dunk for Attorney General James.

Trump Junior took the stand under oath today today and brazenly admitted to putting his signature on multiple fraudulent property evaluations when pressed by a prosecutor from James’ office.

A courtroom reporter shared, "Don Jr. was just shown a loan document from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas dated March 13, 2017. He signed the document as 'attorney in fact' for his father, attesting at the time that the fraudulent document “presents fairly in all material respects the financial condition of Guarantor at the period presented.”

Even worse for Donald and Trump Junior, when confronted about why he sighed a document that was riddled with fraud, Trump Junior shamelessly replied, “I'm sure I've signed dozens of these in my time as trustee."

That’s right. Trump Junior just admitted in open court that he “signed dozens” of fraudulent documents, under his dad’s direction. This is devastating for Trump Junior and Donald Trump because this new admission contradicts Trump Junior’s earlier claim under oath that he had no knowledge of the fraudulent property valuations that the Trump Organization used to illegally fool banks and lenders.

If Trump Junior thinks that this is a winning strategy, he is in for a BIG surprise from Judge Engoron, who already found the Trump Organization guilty of fraud — and is now trying to come up with an appropriate monetary punishment, which, at this rate, may end up being over $250 million dollars.

May be an image of 4 people

Forum List

Back