Political Cartoon

1707889065845.png

We aren't animal's, we are human beings that are a very unique and distinct being's that were created separate from the animal's. We can be brother's and sister's, mother's and father's, aunt's and uncle's, and even cousin's, and this is regardless of our color, our countries of origin, and regardless of any status in the multi-layered societies for which we live. Love conquers all....

Heck even though we aren't all kin, and because we are all human kind as it were like you said "we were created that way by our Creator", so it is that we can still have a kinship as human beings, and this regardless of the many different cultures, vulture's and character's we've had throughout the years. Focusing on the right compatible character's in order to build a good society is tough these days... Not too many good folks left !!!!!!
You've clearly been trained very well by the powers that be. But put your biases aside for a moment and tell me if the following two images of God's species are “the same”:

iu
iu

An honest person will clearly agree that there are MAJOR differences between these photos. An honest white person will also admit that they don't live among blacks in the inner city or in mostly black suburbs. Many white people will openly agree with YOUR words, but they'll agree more with MY actions. That's to say that they actually avoid areas with high crime, which is to say that they avoid black neighborhoods. I'm just honest enough to openly admit it.

Anyway ... I'm fully aware of the official narrative and all of its talking points. "Let's just all get along and melt into a giant pot of togetherness." History has proven time and again that this philosophy is doomed to fail. Do some online searches on the plight of the white, South African farmers. Do a search on the Haitian massacre of 1804. Given enough time, blacks will always turn on whites and seek to annihilate them when they have the numbers and the tools (guns, knives, machetes, etc.).

It's okay to be white!

Forum List

Back