Political Cartoon

xlarge

xlarge

And the ones that migrated back then became productive Americans. The current ones are deviants and welfare recipients -- most of whom have no intention to become productive citizens.

I hope not! I'm rooting for Adam Schiff.

I called a couple of former/current of Orange County Democratic Party and they are all pissed at Porter. She vacated a seat will likely be taken by a Republicans.

Accusations of Porter taking PAC money are true as well, in public and in Congress she has attacked Republicans who take PAC money.

I've met with Congressman Schiff and he has a powerhouse intellect. Porter wets the tip of her finger to see which way the wind is blowing. Her integrity is based on polls.

Schiff speaks truth to power, Porter chooses which truth to speak and when. I am supporting and I am endoring Schiff.

I called a couple of former/current of Orange County Democratic Party and they are all pissed at Porter. She vacated a seat will likely be taken by a Republicans.

Accusations of Porter taking PAC money are true as well, in public and in Congress she has attacked Republicans who take PAC money.

I've met with Congressman Schiff and he has a powerhouse intellect. Porter wets the tip of her finger to see which way the wind is blowing. Her integrity is based on polls.

Schiff speaks truth to power, Porter chooses which truth to speak and when. I am supporting and I am endoring Schiff.

Thank you! Plus, she looks like one of the founding fathers! Her voice is also irritating!

Forum List

Back