Political Taboo? If Dem politicians spoke more on cause and effect / personal accountability would Tyre Nichols still be alive?

See, there you go….No, Ashli Babbitt did not deserve to be shot for breaking and entering or trespassing and no Tyre Nichols did not deserve to be killed for resisting arrest. You are choosing to miss the point.
So, what is your point? You started by claiming that it was Tyre's fault for getting killed. Was it also Ashi Babbitt's fault for getting killed? Yes or No?

So, what is your point? You started by claiming that it was Tyre's fault for getting killed. Was it also Ashi Babbitt's fault for getting killed? Yes or No?
Again, you are trying to miss the point….Let me break it down for you son….Democrats push the narrative that all cops are bad and that our system is rigged against hood people. They pit hood people against law enforcement, they create a distrust between hood communities and officers.
Tyre‘s fault lies with being disrespectful, for running from police, for struggling with police, for being combative.…all behavior taught by the Democrat Party. None of which Babbitt was guilty of.
Ashli Babbitt broke into the Peoples Capitol along with hundreds of others whom didn’t get shot by a black activist.

Again, you are trying to miss the point….Let me break it down for you son….Democrats push the narrative that all cops are bad and that our system is rigged against hood people. They pit hood people against law enforcement, they create a distrust between hood communities and officers.
Tyre‘s fault lies with being disrespectful, for running from police, for struggling with police, for being combative.…all behavior taught by the Democrat Party. None of which Babbitt was guilty of.
Ashli Babbitt broke into the Peoples Capitol along with hundreds of others whom didn’t get shot by a black activist.
But didn't Trump and the other Republicans do the same? Didn't they encourage the rank and file to break into the Capitol? So, you are saying that Trump bears responsibility for Babbtt's death?

If you are going to blame anonymous Dems for encouraging blacks who are killed in a confrontation with cops, should you not blame Trump and other Republicans for doing the same?

How am I doing, pops? Am I learning da lesson? But do teach me more. I love this one-on-one. It's so instructional.

Would Nichols have complied 100%? What if Dems didn’t vilify law enforcement and didn’t pit criminals against cops? What if Dems didn’t make hood folks believe the system is rigged against them?
Should Dems wear Tyre’s blood on their hands?
Do Dems need that adversarial dynamic between hood folks and cops…does such a dynamic help keep hood folks shackled on the plantation?
Isn’t law enforcement right leaning while hood folks are left?
Exactly. Instead, they will put up a statue for their new hero and nothing will be done regarding the cause and effect. Then it will happen again. In other words, the left can continue saying, "why let a good crisis go to waste"?

But didn't Trump and the other Republicans do the same? Didn't they encourage the rank and file to break into the Capitol? So, you are saying that Trump bears responsibility for Babbtt's death?
NOPE…Trump never once told anyone to break into the capitol….that’s leftist concocted bullshit
If you are going to blame anonymous Dems for encouraging blacks who are killed in a confrontation with cops, should you not blame Trump and other Republicans for doing the same?
Trump, nor Republicans have never pushed a Ghetto People vs. Cops narrative
How am I doing, pops? Am I learning da lesson? But do teach me more. I love this one-on-one. It's so instructional.
Failing miserably…..try harder kid

NOPE…Trump never once told anyone to break into the capitol….that’s leftist concocted bullshit

Trump, nor Republicans have never pushed a Ghetto People vs. Cops narrative

Failing miserably…..try harder kid
LOL So, no to blaming your orange douchebag for the Capitol riots but yes to blaming Dems for blacks being killed by cops?

Yeah, and you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously.

But keep spouting, pops. It's a lot of fun to see you twist and turn to defend your fuhrer. :itsok:

Forum List

Back