Politically Incorrect 2

You better hope I don't work in IT for a fortune 500 company and have some hacking skills.

Ah and you better hope I don't have a Computer Science degree from Caltech.

OOOPS Stepped somewhere you shouldn't have.

Really? YOU better hope if you DO have one you don't piss in my playground, bubba.

Guess YOU stepped somewhere YOU shouldn't have, huh?

I'm one of his idiot friends. Consider me lined up and let's play, pissant.

The only thing you got lined up is you and the skunkskin coat man's daily joint short arm inspection Jarhead.

Last edited:
I'm one of his idiot friends. Consider me lined up and let's play, pissant.

The only thing you got lined up is you and the skunkskin coat man's joint short arm inspection Jarhead.

Ooh! 26 posts and he thinks he's king of the castle already. Bet you don't get to 50 posts mate!

Another MSNBC poster cast adrift to land upon your shore.
Enough of the pleasantries.

Dubya was an idiot and Cheney should be in prison glad they're gone.
Did you read about Bill Clinton's magnificent piece of diplomacy in North Korea or the pathetic attempt by the right to disrupt the town hall meetings on health care?

:muahaha:

Ah ... another unuseful idiot, huh? MSNBC called. They need you back.

Nah. Doubt they would have him back. I do know of a village that has a vacancy. Yeh. Their previous village idiot committed suicide. Farted too hard and blew his brains out.

Ooh! 26 posts and he thinks he's king of the castle already. Bet you don't get to 50 posts mate!

Probably not but no big loss looks like one big right wing circle jerk from what I've seen so far.

Nah. Doubt they would have him back. I do know of a village that has a vacancy. Yeh. Their previous village idiot committed suicide. Farted too hard and blew his brains out.

Damn shame to lose a parent like that my condolences.

NO family. Only warning.

Damn shame to lose a parent like that my condolences.

Aw. You can do better than that, can't you?

Nah it doesn't and being a Walmart Greeter is ok with me but I figured with a moniker like MOUNTAIN MAN you would be defined by what you do and would have to be something manly like Lumberjack or Ice road Trucker or Mule Skinner. As you said just flinging an insult.

Yeah, because everybody on the internet has a screen name that defines exactly what they are.
Here, let me introduce you to a few more members,
Zoom-Boing is just a ricocheting bullet
Eve is the first woman to ever exist.
Willowtree is actually a tree
ABikerSailer rides bikes on the ocean
StrollingBones is a skeleton that walks around
KittenKoder is actually a kitten

How about if you pull your head out of your ass? You seem to be running out of oxygen.

I actually thought you were the Old Man of the Mountain from NH. His face fell off, btw. :lol:

Oh, and I AM a Gunny.:cool:

Not NH, that's entirely too far north for me.

Yeah, because everybody on the internet has a screen name that defines exactly what they are.
Here, let me introduce you to a few more members,
Zoom-Boing is just a ricocheting bullet
Eve is the first woman to ever exist.
Willowtree is actually a tree
ABikerSailer rides bikes on the ocean
StrollingBones is a skeleton that walks around
KittenKoder is actually a kitten

How about if you pull your head out of your ass? You seem to be running out of oxygen.

I actually thought you were the Old Man of the Mountain from NH. His face fell off, btw. :lol:

Oh, and I AM a Gunny.:cool:

See, I thought he was a member of Uriah Heep...
I really like some of their songs, but I was never a band member.

Best I could come up with on short notice. I'll try and be more condescending and insulting next time.
Maybe a crass remark about your Mum thrown in for good measure.

Best I could come up with on short notice. I'll try and be more condescending and insulting next time.

Better check the board rules before you do that. Seems you're not quite as creative as you thought.

You know....you're really too tense.....

You need to calm the fuck down!

They will ban you here without any hesitation.....your b!tch Zaphod was banned in less than 70 posts.
I would be careful if I were you.

Better check the board rules before you do that. Seems you're not quite as creative as you thought

Well if I am not that clever you wouldn't be threatning me with the board rules now would you?

PatekPhilippe
Member #20227
Bootneck,
Did you keep your military issued MOD Rolex?

Watch it bootie he's queer for your watch if he offers to wind it for you it's some kind of code

Better check the board rules before you do that. Seems you're not quite as creative as you thought

Well if I am not that clever you wouldn't be threatning me with the board rules now would you?

No, but I, as a mod, will remind you we don't bring in family members. Not much you can't do here, but that is one of them. Thanks!

Forum List

Back