POLITICS America’s Gunsmiths Just Got BAD News From The Obama Regime… We NEED Trump Now

Obama Administration Seeks To Limit Gunsmiths In The US

Just another reason Obama should be in jail. He has skewed the legal and government definition of a manufacturer by a multitude of 1000.

Unabated Obama continues his crusade to destroy America.
To all of you people that voted for Obama: how can you look at your fellow citizens knowing that you have aided and abetted in destroying your country?
America's "gunsmiths"???? Fuck America's gunsmiths. Who gives a shit about America's gunsmiths. Time people were trained for the 5.8 million unfilled jobs. THAT'S what the country needs.

Jesus, help us.

Just another reason Obama should be in jail. He has skewed the legal and government definition of a manufacturer by a multitude of 1000.

To all of you people that voted for Obama: how can you look at your fellow citizens knowing that you have aided and abetted in destroying your country?
America's "gunsmiths"???? Fuck America's gunsmiths. Who gives a shit about America's gunsmiths. Time people were trained for the 5.8 million unfilled jobs. THAT'S what the country needs.

Jesus, help us.

Jesus, help us.

You need his help.(or some ones)

This is putting a hardship on selective small business owners across the nation.

Owners that can't afford this tax.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.
Go ahead and start your fantasy civil war, the North will kick your sorry asses again:clap:

Pretty Please with sugar on top bring it on! all your Penis extensions won't help you when your getting NUKED from the sky Motherfucker :deal:..

Waco will be a happy memory , compared to what's coming we will have a Redneck BBQ...

I believe in gun control.

I use my arm to steady my aim so I am doing a much better job of gun control.
You only advocate gun control because your fear makes your arm shaky when you aim.

Looking forward to you trying to deal with me at some point.

See you soon Mr. Little chest.
No you are not looking forward to ever having to deal with me. At least not in person.

Ah..... the arrogant left.

I so look forward to it.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.
Go ahead and start your fantasy civil war, the North will kick your sorry asses again:clap:

Pretty Please with sugar on top bring it on! all your Penis extensions won't help you when your getting NUKED from the sky Motherfucker :deal:..

Waco will be a happy memory , compared to what's coming we will have a Redneck BBQ...

More tough internet talk.

You just can't get enough of it from the 97 lb weaklings who hide behind computers.

Y

More tough internet talk.

You just can't get enough of it from the 97 lb weaklings who hide behind computers.
Yea your the perfect example of that huh!!

You present this false dichotomy between having gun smiths and having jobs.

Normally I would interpret your comment to be sarcasm in a poorly constructed attempt at humor.

But in Truth, I know that you are just that stupid.

You seriously think only the southerners want to keep their arms?

Jesus, help us.
Gunsmithing is a high paying, skilled job... Just what America needs. Dip shit

Major Restaurant Chain Announces DEVASTATING News... This Is Obama's America

The last few years have been the hottest in recorded history, too. Darn that Obama.

Tell me about it! We are breaking 4 days high records here in Seattle by several degrees this week. Damn Obama to HELL!!!!

Little by little, law by law, they won't stop until our Second Amendment protection is limited to keeping a single shot, bolt-action .22 chambered for short which we are limited to bearing to and from a federally supervised target range in a locked container. Those of us who are old enough to remember the difference in the gun laws half-a-century ago are able to clearly see what they are up to.

My father was a locksmith by trade. But he also was pretty good at repairing and upgrading guns, which accounted for an appreciable percentage of his income. He had a sign in the window of his Brooklyn shop advertising, "Gun Repairs."

One of his profitable ventures was buying surplus German 98 Mausers and U.S. 1903 Springfields (which Kaufman's sold for $10 to $15 depending on condition), cleaning them up, "sporterizing" them and selling those excellent deer rifles for $75 to $100. There was no such thing as an FFL back then and there were no laws (other than the tax laws) affecting what he was doing. But if he did the same thing today the BATF would arrest and jail him.

All in all the changes in our right to keep and bear arms have been dramatic but they've come about so gradually and quietly that present generations think the situation has always been this way. While the gun laws in some states, e.g. Vermont and most Western states, are relatively Liberal, the laws in some of the Northern states, CT, NY, NJ, for example, are oppressively restrictive.

Little by little . . .

Last edited:

You only advocate gun control because your fear makes your arm shaky when you aim.

No you are not looking forward to ever having to deal with me. At least not in person.

I so look forward to it.
Try harder to convince me on the internet splotchy pink cave ape.

I so look forward to it.

Whatever you say....Littlechest.

I so look forward to it.

Whatever you say....Littlechest.
Good cave chimp. Go eat a banana and relax.

WillHaftawaite, I'm a yankee, post-career military and am 100% pro-gun, so I don't think only southerners will want to keep their weapons.

WillHaftawaite, I'm a yankee, post-career military and am 100% pro-gun, so I don't think only southerners will want to keep their weapons.

I'm also a yankee, post career military, and 100% pro-gun.

and it won't be just rednecks, as you implied, that will rise.

Gun owners from the South, North, East, and West will be 'up in arms' .

“Obama Administration Seeks To Limit Gunsmiths In The US”

This is a lie.

‘Registration’ is not required for gunsmiths performing routine gun maintenance, modification, or repair:

Registration not Required – Not Manufacturing: In response to questions from persons engaged in the business of gunsmithing, DDTC has found in specific cases that ITAR registration is not required because the following activities do not meet the ordinary, contemporary, common meaning of “manufacturing” that DDTC employs in implementing the ITAR and, therefore, do not constitute “manufacturing” for ITAR purposes:

a) Occasional assembly of firearm parts and kits that do not require cutting, drilling, or machining;

b) Firearm repairs involving one-for-one drop-in replacement parts that do not require any cutting, drilling, or machining for installation;

c) Repairs involving replacement parts that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or other aspects of firearm operation;

d) Hydrographic paint or Cerakote application or bluing treatments for a firearm;

e) Attachment of accessories to a completed firearm without drilling, cutting, or machining—such as attaching a scope, sling, or light to existing mounts or hooks, or attaching a flash suppressor, sound suppressor, muzzle brake, or similar item to a prethreaded muzzle;

f) Cosmetic additions and alterations (including engraving) that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or other aspects of firearm operation beyond its original capabilities;

g) Machining new dovetails or drilling and tapping new holes for the installation of sights which do not improve the accuracy or operation of the firearm beyond its original capabilities;and

h) Manual loading or reloading of ammunition of .50 caliber or smaller.

Activities limited to the domestic sale or resale of firearms, the occasional assembly of firearms without drilling, cutting, or machining, and/or specific gunsmithing activities that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or operations of the firearm beyond its original capabilities (as described above) are not manufacturing within the context of the ITAR.

If you are not manufacturing, exporting, temporarily importing or brokering defense articles or services, you are not required to register with DDTC.

http://pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/...ement to Firearms Manufacturers (Publish).pdf

Obama is not ‘trying to limit gunsmiths,’ it’s yet another ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right.

Little by little, law by law, they won't stop until our Second Amendment protection is limited to keeping a single shot, bolt-action .22 chambered for short which we are limited to bearing to and from a federally supervised target range in a locked container. Those of us who are old enough to remember the difference in the gun laws half-a-century ago are able to clearly see what they are up to.

My father was a locksmith by trade. But he also was pretty good at repairing and upgrading guns, which accounted for an appreciable percentage of his income. He had a sign in the window of his Brooklyn shop advertising, "Gun Repairs."

One of his profitable ventures was buying surplus German 98 Mausers and U.S. 1903 Springfields (which Kaufman's sold for $10 to $15 depending on condition), cleaning them up, "sporterizing" them and selling those excellent deer rifles for $75 to $100. There was no such thing as an FFL back then and there were no laws (other than the tax laws) affecting what he was doing. But if he did the same thing today the BATF would arrest and jail him.

All in all the changes in our right to keep and bear arms have been dramatic but they've come about so gradually and quietly that present generations think the situation has always been this way. While the gun laws in some states, e.g. Vermont and most Western states, are relatively Liberal, the laws in some of the Northern states, CT, NY, NJ, for example, are oppressively restrictive.

Little by little . . .
Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

This is fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

There have been no ‘changes’ to the Second Amendment right, ‘little by little’ or otherwise.

“Obama Administration Seeks To Limit Gunsmiths In The US”

This is a lie.

‘Registration’ is not required for gunsmiths performing routine gun maintenance, modification, or repair:

Registration not Required – Not Manufacturing: In response to questions from persons engaged in the business of gunsmithing, DDTC has found in specific cases that ITAR registration is not required because the following activities do not meet the ordinary, contemporary, common meaning of “manufacturing” that DDTC employs in implementing the ITAR and, therefore, do not constitute “manufacturing” for ITAR purposes:

a) Occasional assembly of firearm parts and kits that do not require cutting, drilling, or machining;

b) Firearm repairs involving one-for-one drop-in replacement parts that do not require any cutting, drilling, or machining for installation;

c) Repairs involving replacement parts that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or other aspects of firearm operation;

d) Hydrographic paint or Cerakote application or bluing treatments for a firearm;

e) Attachment of accessories to a completed firearm without drilling, cutting, or machining—such as attaching a scope, sling, or light to existing mounts or hooks, or attaching a flash suppressor, sound suppressor, muzzle brake, or similar item to a prethreaded muzzle;

f) Cosmetic additions and alterations (including engraving) that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or other aspects of firearm operation beyond its original capabilities;

g) Machining new dovetails or drilling and tapping new holes for the installation of sights which do not improve the accuracy or operation of the firearm beyond its original capabilities;and

h) Manual loading or reloading of ammunition of .50 caliber or smaller.

Activities limited to the domestic sale or resale of firearms, the occasional assembly of firearms without drilling, cutting, or machining, and/or specific gunsmithing activities that do not improve the accuracy, caliber, or operations of the firearm beyond its original capabilities (as described above) are not manufacturing within the context of the ITAR.

If you are not manufacturing, exporting, temporarily importing or brokering defense articles or services, you are not required to register with DDTC.

http://pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/Applicability of the ITAR Registration Requirement to Firearms Manufacturers (Publish).pdf

Obama is not ‘trying to limit gunsmiths,’ it’s yet another ridiculous lie contrived by the reprehensible right.

That's great.

only affects 3 small business owners in my area

Forum List

Back