POLITICS America’s Gunsmiths Just Got BAD News From The Obama Regime… We NEED Trump Now

The bad guys are winning. If we don't get Trump elected, our country is finished. This is what's at stake.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.
Go ahead and start your fantasy civil war, the North will kick your sorry asses again:clap:

Pretty Please with sugar on top bring it on! all your Penis extensions won't help you when your getting NUKED from the sky Motherfucker :deal:..

Waco will be a happy memory , compared to what's coming we will have a Redneck BBQ...
The US military "still" hasn't beaten the Taliban for over a decade and they're just a bunch of mostly illiterate, raghead, farmers armed with old AK-47's, RPG's and improvised explosives and you think that somehow several million armed Americans rising up can be easily swept away.

My prediction: Sooner or later we're going to have a civil war to uphold our right to bear arms and if the Administration thought it has been hard to control thousands of Afghanis fighting them, wait until it's millions of Americans fighting for their Constitutional rights.
Go ahead and start your fantasy civil war, the North will kick your sorry asses again:clap:

Pretty Please with sugar on top bring it on! all your Penis extensions won't help you when your getting NUKED from the sky Motherfucker :deal:..

Waco will be a happy memory , compared to what's coming we will have a Redneck BBQ...

You seriously think only the southerners want to keep their arms?
WillHaftawaite, I'm a yankee, post-career military and am 100% pro-gun, so I don't think only southerners will want to keep their weapons.

I'm also a yankee, post career military, and 100% pro-gun.

and it won't be just rednecks, as you implied, that will rise.

Gun owners from the South, North, East, and West will be 'up in arms' .
So please what are you waiting for BRING IT!!!!

I have been hearing all this Bullshit for 30 years now about how all the tough guys with guns want to overthrow the Government but yet it has NEVER happened and NEVER WILL..:deal:

The other side will still have more Jethro..

WillHaftawaite, I'm a yankee, post-career military and am 100% pro-gun, so I don't think only southerners will want to keep their weapons.

I have been hearing all this Bullshit for 30 years now about how all the tough guys with guns want to overthrow the Government but yet it has NEVER happened and NEVER WILL..:deal:

I don't recall saying anything about overthrowing the government (at least as it presently exists). I will join in a civil war should the following situation become reality:
1. The nation were to become a Theocracy (Islamic, Christian or otherwise). History has proven how inherently evil theocracies are towards those who do not believe and follow the religious governments policies.
2. The nation were to become Communist (it's oppressive, murderous, bans all other political parties, takes freedoms away as well as private home ownership and opportunities).
3. The nation permanently run by a military junta.
4. A nation that demands and enforces the confiscation of legally purchased firearms.
Since we haven't entered into any of those scenarios, I don't see a need to rise up.

The US military "still" hasn't beaten the Taliban for over a decade and they're just a bunch of mostly illiterate, raghead, farmers armed with old AK-47's, RPG's and improvised explosives and you think that somehow several million armed Americans rising up can be easily swept away.
I see the cave chimps are frothing at the mouth due to the heat again. You'll calm down in the winter when cooler temperatures come back.

I don't recall saying anything about overthrowing the government (at least as it presently exists). I will join in a civil war should the following situation become reality:
1. The nation were to become a Theocracy (Islamic, Christian or otherwise). History has proven how inherently evil theocracies are towards those who do not believe and follow the religious governments policies.
2. The nation were to become Communist (it's oppressive, murderous, bans all other political parties, takes freedoms away as well as private home ownership and opportunities).
3. The nation permanently run by a military junta.
4. A nation that demands and enforces the confiscation of legally purchased firearms.
Since we haven't entered into any of those scenarios, I don't see a need to rise up.
I see no chance of 1,2, and 3. #4? No, that is not going to happen either. What is most likely to happen is that semi-automatic guns with a quick change magazine will require the same license as a fully automatic gun. And the only way that this can be enforced is that if you are off your own property with such a gun, then you have to have that special license on you. Failure to will be a felony.

In other words, no searches, no confiscation unless you have such a weapon off of your own property without said license.

Forum List

Back