politics

KudoZ

Oct 23, 2012
Can somebody please give me Kim Jong-ung's email address? I'd like to write him and let him know what a stupid little twerp he is. Does he have any idea what an idiot he looks like to the rest of the world? I don't think Obama is writing to him so I think maybe we ought to send Jim Carrey over to talk to him. Jim has a way of sizing up political wind bags and putting things into perspective.
I'm serious. I have never written to a political figure even one in America. I think we need to do the million man/woman march against this stupid, little kid. Send him millions of emails, letters, postcards and maybe even advertisements from hairdressers who know how to cut hair.
If you don't have his email what about his home address? I still believe in snail mail, though he might not get it until he's in his 40's. Thank you.

What?! How can you not like this noble, benevolent leader?? :lol:

web-kim-jong-un-getty.jpg

Can somebody please give me Kim Jong-ung's email address? I'd like to write him and let him know what a stupid little twerp he is. Does he have any idea what an idiot he looks like to the rest of the world? I don't think Obama is writing to him so I think maybe we ought to send Jim Carrey over to talk to him. Jim has a way of sizing up political wind bags and putting things into perspective.
I'm serious. I have never written to a political figure even one in America. I think we need to do the million man/woman march against this stupid, little kid. Send him millions of emails, letters, postcards and maybe even advertisements from hairdressers who know how to cut hair.
If you don't have his email what about his home address? I still believe in snail mail, though he might not get it until he's in his 40's. Thank you.

As Buckwheat might say, "Here I is!"

images

He's either a sicker man than either his father or grandfather or he's a scared man looking at his last days hoping that rallying the troops against an enemy will save his bacon. I'm hoping for number 2. How long can China keep putting up with a twerp that could potentially ruin their economic miracle by starting a nuclear war? I'm betting they do something before we have to.

He's either a sicker man than either his father or grandfather or he's a scared man looking at his last days hoping that rallying the troops against an enemy will save his bacon. I'm hoping for number 2. How long can China keep putting up with a twerp that could potentially ruin their economic miracle by starting a nuclear war? I'm betting they do something before we have to.
Someone from the US, UK, Russia, UN needs to get this fool on the same page as the rest of the world. Prosperity is where it's at fool, pull the thorns out of your behind and jump on the money train!
It makes me wonder though, like in 1984 the book, is our government using them and other countries around the world to keep us at war? Is war a requirement for a solid economy? Do we have to keep a certain amount of the American populace in military wages in order to move forward? WW II seems to have pulled us out of the Great Depression.
Just makes me wonder.

Forum List

Back