Poll - anyone think Chris Wray was not involved in the Trump assassination attempt 7/13?

Was Chris Wray involved in the Trump assassination attempt on 7/13

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Chris Wray

resume

attorney from the W Administration
recommended by Chris Christie

Chris Wray is involved in covering up the FAKE Trump Assassination

So Trump trusted a 20 year old JEWISH nutcase to shoot his ear and miss his head from 130 yards....

Sounds like Trump has more courage than William Tell....

anyone think Chris Wray was not involved in the Trump assassination attempt 7/13?​

If he was, an arguably even bigger reason to remove him from his position is because he's so incompetent that he relied on a 20 year old conservative incel for this

Chris Wray

resume

attorney from the W Administration
recommended by Chris Christie

Huh?

He's behind me.jpg

So Trump trusted a 20 year old JEWISH nutcase to shoot his ear and miss his head from 130 yards....

Sounds like Trump has more courage than William Tell....

The Fake Assassination was orchestrated by the DEEP STATE
Trump was not hit by a bullet, he slashed his own ear once the fake shots were fired

Why do you think Trump refuses to release his medical records?
Because they will reveal his injury is self inflicted

Trump was not hit by a bullet, he slashed his own ear once the fake shots were fired

You really think this crap will help Kamala???

LOL!!!

Hmm...

Sounds right. I just want to know what Bannon and others know.

There were at least 2 shooters. Just like with JFK.
I think you should have the option Don't know

We may never, however, have sufficient or conclusive evidence.. (bc WE are not in charge)

But God knows and i don't think He takes attempted murder lightly. Again, people should check out the near death experiences of people who died and came back and tell of what Hell is like. See You Tube.. scary stuff

Can anyone take the word of a Convicted Felon?

Trump FAKED the whole thing
If you think no one in this country is a convicted felon, unjustly

You must be mentally retarded

I've followed lawyers on Trump's legal cases and plan to continue doing so. They all say the cases are weak at best, most of them are totally bogus.

But hey, I'm sure you know more than attorneys

Not anymore! Hahaha you lose

Former President Donald Trump called for swift revenge in a hypothetical Iranian attack on him, years after he enflamed tensions in the region in an assassination that a UN official called extrajudicial.

Responding to Benjamin Netanyahu’s claim that Iran “brazenly threatened to assassinate” him, Trump wished “that America obliterates Iran” if he were assassinated.

The claim, stemming from Secret Service reports that Iran may have plotted against Trump, was made by the Israeli Prime Minister on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back