Poll: Hillary Clinton tops 2016 field

I can just imagine the oppositions campaign commercials featuring an angry Hillary yelling: What Difference Does It Make?!?!!!!

She won't run, and if she did it would be bad for dems if they pick her. She's not viable on a national scale, she's got too much stacked agaisnt her.

How old will that old bitch be in 2016?
And the Libberhoids called McCain old....

LOL

She isn't going to run.

I don't agree. I think she is going to run with the reasoning, "The people need me, they have asked me, and even though I was reluctant to do so, I am answering the call of the people."

The media WANT her to run.

The media wants her to run today. Just like they want Justin Beiber to be a megastar today. Whatever happened to the Jonas Brothers?

The media runs on a cycle of seconds. In four years Hillary will be enjoying her retirement. The media will have convinced democrats that they "need" someone else. The media will tell you what you need and what you want. Hillary is really nothing more than today's pet rock. In four years there will be another pet rock or cabbage patch doll.

It has nothing to do with qualifications, it has everything to do with publicity and how soon people forget and how fast the media moves on.

She won't run, and if she did it would be bad for dems if they pick her. She's not viable on a national scale, she's got too much stacked agaisnt her.

LOL

Age is more than a number.However Hillary will be pushing 70 in 2016, and frankly she looks every one of those years. She feels old, and I don't see her coming out strong against more youthful candidates.

I can just imagine the oppositions campaign commercials featuring an angry Hillary yelling: What Difference Does It Make?!?!!!!

I just want to see how many times she slips in the bathtub before her scheduled debates.

Really? I wouldn't think Hillary In The Bathtub is your type. I doubt she bathes with octopii.

I just want to see how many times she slips in the bathtub before her scheduled debates.

Really? I wouldn't think Hillary In The Bathtub is your type. I doubt she bathes with octopii.

I knew I should have guarded against the literal interpretation:

I just want to [READ ABOUT] how many times she slips in the bathtub before her scheduled debates.

1,944 surveyed - no breakdown of party affiliation.

Why do the left orgasm over bullshit? I think we should do a survey to find out.

It's not like its the first poll showing Hillary beating the pants off all potential GOP contenders...even in TX.

I tend not to take much notice of polls. They are unscientific and, generally, bullshit. It does, therefore, not surprise me that you set such store in them. Dumber than dirt.

What are you talking about?? All of you bat crap crazies believed the polls that said Romney was going to win the election. You believe them when you like the results. Quit trying to always show that you are so above it all. You're not.

LOL

Age is more than a number.However Hillary will be pushing 70 in 2016, and frankly she looks every one of those years. She feels old, and I don't see her coming out strong against more youthful candidates.
Bingo. Ron Paul is the SOLE exception when it comes to youth enthusiasm for elderly candidates.

Forum List

Back