Poll: pro life or pro birth

Are you pro life or pro birth or a no-birther

• Yes: I am pro birth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read the OP before voting.

Many folks don't realize Pro-Life and support of an unborn child isn't actually what the movement is about. Nor is it sane.

In my ideal world, comprehensive sex education would be mandatory in our schools, access to contraception would be free or affordable, access to affordable healthcare would be available to any and all mothers and mothers to be, and the decision to abort a child would be left between a physician and the mother within certain guidelines.

This is how we keep abortion safe, legal, and rare. This is how I could support a pro-life movement because it would actually be pro life. Not this insanity.

Sorry what is the difference between being pro-Life and pro-Birth?

If you're pro-Life the way I see it you have to be pro-Birth, if you're pro-Choice you can't be pro-Birth as the baby will be aborted, so there will be no birth at all.

You are not pro-Life if you don't provide mother and child, as needed, the advantages in life for mom to be a tax payer and the child to grow up well educated and prepared for the world. You are only pro-Birth.

So giving birth equals a free ride? Why just FOR mom and child? Wouldn't the father need this as well? Aunts, uncles, grandparents?

Either you think at conception a human life exists or you don't.
It needs not be more complicated than that.
Next question is, is life so precious we can't end it at conception?

True, it depends on what value you place on a human life.
But you would first have to agree that at conception a human life exists.

To me it's all about not having a voice. Personally, I think anyone that has an abortion is a murderer, and, a murderer of their own child.

If someone over-reacts to that statement, it's born of guilt or fear.... because, if they disagree, it won't bother them now will it?

To me it's all about not having a voice. Personally, I think anyone that has an abortion is a murderer, and, a murderer of their own child.

If someone over-reacts to that statement, it's born of guilt or fear.... because, if they disagree, it won't bother them now will it?
Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Thank you :)

Limiting one's view always helps justify a pre-conceived position.

Forum List

Back