POLL: Trump, Rubio or Cruz - Who do you support?

Who do you plan to vote for in the GOP Primary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Please vote only if you are planning to pull a Republican Ballot in your state.

Anyway, here's the thing. We've had all of THREE Primaries, we are effectively down to three candidates, with only 103 delegates selected.

Isn't this messed up?

(I will probably vote in the GOP Primary, I don't know if i am going to vote for Kasich on principle or Trump just to mess with the GOP and guys like Toro.)

Trump, but Toro as vice president. Trump said he would team up with a political expert, and there are no eligibility requirements anymore, so i want harper (toro). if he wants too. after hockey season.

What do you care Joey? You are going to vote for the lying criminal in a pant suit...which means you are lacking in intelligence.

What do you care Joey? You are going to vote for the lying criminal in a pant suit...which means you are lacking in intelligence.

I think it depends how it plays out.

If it's Rubio or Cruz, I will probably vote for Hillary, someone who isn't going to work for the Koch brothers.

I do like Trump's stand on Free Trade. I don't like his stand on immigration. I wouldn't mind having his free trade views made the basis of the national debate.

I think it depends how it plays out.

If it's Rubio or Cruz, I will probably vote for Hillary, someone who isn't going to work for the Koch brothers.

I do like Trump's stand on Free Trade. I don't like his stand on immigration. I wouldn't mind having his free trade views made the basis of the national debate.
Damn Joe...how do you walk and chew gum at the same time.

Cankles is owned by the .1%. Ever heard of Soros?

Damn Joe...how do you walk and chew gum at the same time.

Cankles is owned by the .1%. Ever heard of Soros?

Yes, Soros is hiding under your bed right now... waiting for you to fall asleep so he can get you.

Gipper, just for the record....

Did you join GassyIrishLass in casting two votes for Scrub?

See...there it is. You fear Koch, but blow Soros.

CRAZY!!!

Mostly because the Koch Brothers have expressed their desire to turn America into a Ayn Randian Dystopia... and have openly spent 100 million this cycle to try to do it.

Soros... meh not so much.

Nothing Really Compares to the Koch Brothers' Political Empire | BillMoyers.com

In total, the Koch political empire marshaled $400 million in the 2012 election cycle toward groups and efforts that spent money directly in the electoral arena. Not every group that received money from the empire reported spending on elections, but the vast majority of that money went to groups that spent tens of millions on electoral ads — which must be reported to the Federal Election Commission — and even more on issue ads that targeted candidates but didn’t advocate their electoral victory or defeat — which is not reported. Koch players included Americans for Prosperity, the American Future Fund and the 60 Plus Association.

Already, Koch-linked dark money groups have spent more than $30 million on ads targeting vulnerable Democratic congressional candidates running in the 2014 midterms.

Meanwhile...

But again, the Soros foundations direct only a tiny fraction of their funds to groups spending money to directly influence elections. The Open Society Policy Center and the Fund for Policy Reform, the main Soros groups donating to 501(c)(4) nonprofits, gave $12.9 million to those nonprofits in the 2012 cycle, of which just $1 million went to the subset that spent money in elections. Soros himself has publicly stated his opposition to funding attack ads.

In addition, Soros was personally a major donor to Democratic super PACs in the last election, including $1 million to American Bridge 21st Century, $1 million to Priorities USA Action, $675,000 to House Majority PAC and $100,000 to Senate Majority PAC. He has also donated $25,000 to the Ready for Hillary PAC. But unlike whatever funds the Koch brothers pour into their political empire, the Soros donations to super PACs are not “dark,” for they are all disclosed to the FEC in publicly accessible records.

CRAZY!!!

Mostly because the Koch Brothers have expressed their desire to turn America into a Ayn Randian Dystopia... and have openly spent 100 million this cycle to try to do it.

In total, the Koch political empire marshaled $400 million in the 2012 election cycle toward groups and efforts that spent money directly in the electoral arena. Not every group that received money from the empire reported spending on elections, but the vast majority of that money went to groups that spent tens of millions on electoral ads — which must be reported to the Federal Election Commission — and even more on issue ads that targeted candidates but didn’t advocate their electoral victory or defeat — which is not reported. Koch players included Americans for Prosperity, the American Future Fund and the 60 Plus Association.

Already, Koch-linked dark money groups have spent more than $30 million on ads targeting vulnerable Democratic congressional candidates running in the 2014 midterms.
You are so easily duped...you will believe anything the left wing MSM tells you about Rs, but ignore the truth about Ds.

CRAZY!!!

You are so easily duped...you will believe anything the left wing MSM tells you about Rs, but ignore the truth about Ds.

1. Bill Moyers is not the mainstream media.
2. Post a link to your so-called truth about the "Ds". JoeB131 posted a link that sources its information so that you can follow up to determine whether the information is credible. You have only made a baseless assertion with no source for anyone to determine its credibility.
3. I will not vote for Hillary so don't use ad hominem to try and dodge your unsupported response.

CRAZY!!!

Why believe the MSM when we have your Bold Assertions....

Forum List

Back