Polls forecast grim outcome for Trump-those polls are from 2016.

The polls in 2016 were not wrong, they predicted Hillary would win the national vote, she did.
dats riiiiiight .. and the polls are nearly even and within the margin of error .. the electoral college map always favors republicans .. so leftist shouldnt be crowing quite yet .. the election will be decided in the swing states .. again !

Cool anecdote bro.

Laughing....that's why Trump is shitting his pants about Harris' crowd size, insisting they are AI generated. And why Trump is hallucinating Biden wanting to take back the nomination and regretting dropping out.

Because the fundamentals of the race haven't changed?

Hey, you keep thinking your god has it in the bag

I don't think he has it in the bag.

It's true that the only poll that counts is on Election Day.

But he still has a clear advantage, and your candidate fucked up big time when she passed over the more moderate Gov. of PA and opted for a left wing looney from a solid blue state she doesn't need.

I call em like I see em.

If I thought Trump was in big trouble I'd be candid about it.

Sorry, but the evidence stipulates otherwise.

93% of democrats now support Harris (Biden in contrast had 74%). Voter satisfaction rates among democrats have surged 27% in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. And the 'double haters', those candidates that hated both Trump and Biden......are now breaking toward Harris.

Trump is filling his adult diapers as he rages that Harris' massive crowds and fierce enthusiasm of supporters at rallies is AI generated.

Backed by nothing, of course. Trump in his senility is so detached from reality that he genuinely believes that anything he makes up must be true. He's still doubling down on his hallucinations about Willie Brown and Helicopters. And continues to confuse the voices in his head as Joe Biden, insisting that Joe regrets dropping out and wants to take the nomination back.

With Trump citing himself as Biden, of course. Doddering is gonna dodder.

But he still has a clear advantage, and your candidate fucked up big time when she passed over the more moderate Gov. of PA and opted for a left wing looney from a solid blue state she doesn't need.

My candidate is Chase Oliver.

But it seems your god did the same thing, choose a loon from a state he has in the bag instead of one from a state where he needs help.

Or perhaps picking a VP from a state has no real impact on that state's voting.

Did Trump need Indiana?

Did Obama need Delaware?

Did Bush II need Wyoming?

Forum List

Back