Polls forecast grim outcome for Trump-those polls are from 2016.

The polls are attached to the media just like they were in 2016. Legacy media in the US decided to join the government not investigate or monitor it. So polls no longer relfect what people are thinking they demonstrate what the status quo wants them to think. It works to ceratain degree. You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. The economy is going to boss here. Because hungry people vote with their stomachs not with ideology or emotions.

Oh……I get it

When Trump was winning Bigly in the polls, they were legitimate

But when Kamala Harris takes the lead it is the media

What a differences a couple of weeks make, eh?

Gotta love MAGA. They'll cite and ignore the same source on the same topic......depending on if it says what they want to believe. If it does, its truthful. If it doesn't, its fake.

Also explains they're hysteric and violent reaction to the election results. Once again, its 'only legitimate if they win'.

Just like the Unemployment numbers

When Obama had low numbers, the Unemployment Rate was fake

As soon as Trump was elected and got the same numbers……they bragged about them

Oh……I get it

"Bigly" was never uttered. It was "big league" misheard by some liberal commentator. You need some new material.

I will note...............if it's that imperative to beat Trump maybe picking the person that came in last place in 2020 wasn't the best option?

The issue was time. Harris was on the primary ticket. It was a smooth pivot from one candidate to the next, with Harris becoming the presumptive nominee with about a day of Biden's announcement.

Party coherence was worth far more to the election effort than the optimal candidate, given the delegate voting was to start less than 10 days after Biden dropped out.

"Bigly" was never uttered. It was "big league" misheard by some liberal commentator. You need some new material.

Lets put it this way

If you meant to say “Big League” and it comes out of your mouth as “Bigly”
You said Bigly

The issue was time. Harris was on the primary ticket. It was a smooth pivot from one candidate to the next, with Harris becoming the presumptive nominee with about a day of Biden's announcement.

Party coherence was worth far more to the election effort than the optimal candidate, given the delegate voting was to start less than 10 days after Biden dropped out.
Any Democrat who disagrees with Kamala Harris getting the Dem nomination is free to not vote for her
So far, I don’t see any Dems opposed to it

Only Republicans are outraged

Lets put it this way

You said Bigly

Poor MAGA. They now how to 're-remember' history with Willie Brown on a helicopter ride with Trump, because the doddering old fool mumbled his way into another false memory. And pretend it was always Willie Brown.

And now they have to pronounce 'big league' as 'bigly'. And pretend that was always the way you said it.

Because a near octogenarian in a state of mental decline slurred his way through the blunder.

OK, maybe picking a VP that came in last place in the primaries wasn't the best choice.

Oh……I get it

Remember her?
1723384438848.png

Lets put it this way

You said Bigly

I didn't have to look very hard to find that. Do you really think that choosing "truth over facts" is going to carry the day this time?

Harris has a past and and so does her VP pick. A lot of people are balancing on the head of a pin right now. The economy could sway the vote and you know that.

Last edited:
I am not a Democrat. I didn't argue that the Democrats haven't hid Biden's decline. It's not that it wasn't obvious for a long time though.

They elected their declining candidate and then changed their minds.

Republicans elected their unstable candidate and are now upset he is further declining but refuse to address it.

“They” were a few dozen democrats, not the voters. Denial of that is dishonest and a threat to our democracy.

Last edited:

🤦‍♂️

OK, maybe picking a VP that came in last place in the primaries wasn't the best choice.

Biden won in 2020. His strategy clearly worked.

And Harris is leading nationally and in key battleground states now.

Maybe....you give Biden a little credit.

Forum List

Back