Polls on illegal immigration are a dime a dozen, and are easily skewed.

No problem. We promise the hearing will be at least as long as the interview they endured when Biden admitted them.
Yes, using a translator an officer of the court asks to see their visa

If they dont have one deport them the same day

The legislators say why waste time when it has zero chance of becoming law

It's their job ... are you suggesting we break the law as written? ... are you suggesting the President is above the law? ...

A government that breaks her own laws doesn't deserve our loyalty ...

No, I mean recruitment offices handing out boarding passes to flights to the US

Dont tell me you havent heard of them

Oh ... I thought the issue was at the border ... you know ... where a bit of fencing is ... are you seriously suggesting commercial airline jets are landing in the Sonoran Desert so folks can walk across the border ... where that bit of fence is ...

Oh wait ... no ... the flux of immigrates is worse at O'Hare or JFK airports ... SFO and PDX ...

The purchase orders mysteriously disappeared? ... such a shame ... the poor airlines didn't get paid ...

It's their job ... are you suggesting we break the law as written? ... are you suggesting the President is above the law? ...

A government that breaks her own laws doesn't deserve our loyalty ...
You single out house repubs for not moving mountains

Thats unreasonable

According to globalist china apologists the Middle Kingdom is a wonderful place

Anyone would have to be crazy to leave communist china and come here
And yet tens of thousands of them--almost all single military aged men--have arrived and been turned loose in the country via the Biden administration. As well as numerous people from terrorist countries all over the world.

Pretty much all of the questionable dangerous types who arrived at the U.S. border during the Trump Administration were denied admission and turned back.

Biden seems to waive most of them right on through.

FBI Director Wray warned of terror threat posed by open border days before 8 ISIS suspects arrested across US​

And yet tens of thousands of them--almost all single military aged men--have arrived and been turned loose in the country via the Biden administration. As well as numerous people from terrorist countries all over the world.

Pretty much all of the questionable dangerous types who arrived at the U.S. border during the Trump Administration were denied admission and turned back.

Biden seems to waive most of them right on through.

FBI Director Wray warned of terror threat posed by open border days before 8 ISIS suspects arrested across US​

Its pretty crazy but the libs on this forum seem to be happy with it

Its pretty crazy but the libs on this forum seem to be happy with it
For sure I haven't seen a single one of the leftists on this board say tens of thousands of undocumented single military aged Chinese men being turned loose in the country is a bad thing. Or acknowledge that the criminal element being allowed in is a bad thing. It's like they just blank out on all that in order to defend not just an open border policy, but a policy that encourages millions of invaders into our country.

For sure I haven't seen a single one of the leftists on this board say tens of thousands of undocumented single military aged Chinese men being turned loose in the country is a bad thing. Or acknowledge that the criminal element being allowed in is a bad thing. It's like they just blank out on all that in order to defend not just an open border policy, but a policy that encourages millions of invaders into our country.

Everyone keeps trying to add some "scare" factor by repeating "military aged _____ men." First of all, it shouldn't matter if the person is a young adult male or a 97 year old woman. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration. It is the government's responsibility to control our borders. Second, I don't know how many reading this have witnessed first hand "military aged Chinese men" training, but it is not exactly terrifying. If anyone should be scared it should be them, because if it came to that an awful lot of Americans have an awful lot of guns and we're a pretty violent people.

Everyone keeps trying to add some "scare" factor by repeating "military aged _____ men." First of all, it shouldn't matter if the person is a young adult male or a 97 year old woman. Illegal immigration is illegal immigration. It is the government's responsibility to control our borders. Second, I don't know how many reading this have witnessed first hand "military aged Chinese men" training, but it is not exactly terrifying. If anyone should be scared it should be them, because if it came to that an awful lot of Americans have an awful lot of guns and we're a pretty violent people.
I'm sorry but it matters a great deal to me as to why tens of thousands of undocumented single military aged Chinese (or any other nationality) men are loose in the country. If these were families or old folks I still wouldn't like it, but it would not raise serious red flags of concern re national security. I think intelligent and/or informed people do not ignore or shrug off the security risks and dangers to Americans that come with an open border policy and downplay it as unimportant

I'm sorry but it matters a great deal to me as to why tens of thousands of undocumented single military aged Chinese (or any other nationality) men are loose in the country. If these were families or old folks I still wouldn't like it, but it would not raise serious red flags of concern re national security. I think intelligent and/or informed people do not ignore or shrug off the security risks and dangers to Americans that come with an open border policy and downplay it as unimportant

You quoted my words, but did you read them?

Forum List

Back