🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Polls show the voters support delaying O'care, blame BOTH sides

So the poll gives 42% of the blame to Republicans and 32% of the blame to Democrats. Sure they are blaming both sides but they are blaming one side more than the other.

So my topic title is accurate. Thanks

Now, back to the semantics

I'll let ClosedCaption respond for me.

math is hard

Math has nothing to do with my topic title idiot. Nowhere in my op or title did I claim one side was more responsibile than the other.

Learn to read moron

Still waiting on your post shutdown polls ClosedCaption. Is it safe to say you were completely full of shit?

Ahh so as long as you ignore math and keep it really general then yeah, the OP is correct.

Which side has more blame doesn't matter suddenly even if the dems had 1% Gramps can still say both sides.

See how that works? Its called spin

Fox News Poll: Voters support delaying Obamacare, but oppose defunding it | Fox News

Snip:
a quarter of voters blame “Republican leaders such as John Boehner” (25 percent) for the shutdown and about the same number point the finger at President Obama (24 percent).* Some 17 percent blame “Tea Party Republicans such as Ted Cruz.”* Just 8 percent blame “Democratic leaders such as Harry Reid.”* Another 20 percent think all of them are responsible for the shutdown.By a 48-39 percent margin, voters say they trust Republicans in Congress more than President Obama when it comes to cutting government spending enough to make a difference in the deficit while at the same time not cutting so much that valuable programs are hurt.

I don't believe most voters understand that this is one of the only ways the GOP can stop the law. If they did I believe the numbers would be more in their favor.
Either way the stats on who the public trusts to reduce our debt says it all. Obama isn't trusted to do it by anyone other than the far left.

Again its not the fact you are trying to get rid of Obamacare. Its the fact that its the 40th plus time.

Your doing it wrong, let it go already.

The reality is this. The right is being blamed for this shut down because they are being stubborn morons.
Obama is getting the blame because he is not being a leader. He isnt being that guy who wants everyone to come together. He just needs to say it.
Both get the blame because people are tired of this bullshit from washington.

This is the reality of the current situation. I suggest you understand it.

Forum List

Back