Poor hypocrite Joe Scarborough called Fred Thompson's wife a stripper.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why would Joe be such a little cvnt bitch about his girlfriend being criticized when he does it himself?

That's pretty insulting... of course we are talking about a radio show host vs the president of the USA. Not that it excuses the inappropriateness of the comment. Both deserve to be shamed for their comments.

People can tune out asshole radio shows... can't exactly tune out our president, he represents all of us and our country

That doesn't quite rise to the level of Trump trying to blackmail Scarborough into giving him favorable coverage.

STORE%20CROP%201_a0f40b074c79a89720d13ae857ed2f44.jpg

That's pretty insulting... of course we are talking about a radio show host vs the president of the USA. Not that it excuses the inappropriateness of the comment. Both deserve to be shamed for their comments.

People can tune out asshole radio shows... can't exactly tune out our president, he represents all of us and our country
Scarborough was a U.S. Congressman, and Fred Thompson's wife didn't attack him on a daily basis the way Mika attacks Trump. He likes to trash other people but can't handle it when he gets a taste of it himself.

Scarborough was a U.S. Congressman, and Fred Thompson's wife didn't attack him on a daily basis the way Mika attacks Trump. He likes to trash other people but can't handle it when he gets a taste of it himself.

Precisely.

It makes Joe a massive pussy. So much so that Trump should grab him.

Joe used to represent my district in Fl (Pensacola) he was a Rino then...and he is a out of the closet libtard now.

Ok, so what? My point still stands

Trump doesn't get it. If it wasn't for Trump's tweets Scarborough wouldn't even be pertinent.

weak-people-revenge-strong-peopleforgive-intelligent-people-ignore-5317903.png

Trump doesn't get it. If it wasn't for Trump's tweets Scarborough wouldn't even be pertinent.

weak-people-revenge-strong-peopleforgive-intelligent-people-ignore-5317903.png

The lefty wants the republican president to let lefties smear him unanswered.

Sure, that will work out great. For lefties.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Fine, my point is that you're drawing a parallel that isn't there. Scarborough (and Mika) attacks without provocation, Trump responds to unprovoked attacks. BIG difference.

Fine, my point is that you're drawing a parallel that isn't there. Scarborough (and Mika) attacks without provocation, Trump responds to unprovoked attacks. BIG difference.
Trump has every right to respond if he wants to. Personally I think our president should ignore opinion partisans and not appear to obsess over media opposition. Every president gets it. The issue here isn't that he responded, it's how he responded. Not presidential at all.

Trump has every right to respond if he wants to. Personally I think our president should ignore opinion partisans and not appear to obsess over media opposition. Every president gets it. The issue here isn't that he responded, it's how he responded. Not presidential at all.
Not like this one gets it.

Of course not. No other president has ever provoked like Trump. Of course he is getting it bad with all the shit he talks. He is feeding the problem. Regardless, no matter how bad he is getting it, it doesn't excuse the way he responds... you are a blind partisan if you can't see the inappropriateness of the tweets in question

Why would Joe be such a little cvnt bitch about his girlfriend being criticized when he does it himself?

No he didn't but it wouldn't matter if he had.

Why is this the go-to excuse for the RW nutters now? As trump get s deeper and deeper into his sewer, you freely admit he's low life slime but then blame some unrelated incident.

Even Rs are saying he should stop his babyish, utterly clownish behavior and do his job but that's not going to happen.

The US needs to deal with the fact that we have a madman in the WH.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh grow up.

That's BS and you know it.

Even if it were true, he acts less mature than his 10yo son and he always will. Even his wife said she has to little children.

Awww ... Poor widdow twumpy wumpy gets blamed for everything he does.

He whines, lies and cries when it's reported and the RWNJs whine, lie and cry for him.

[emoji23]

No he didn't but it wouldn't matter if he had.

Why is this the go-to excuse for the RW nutters now? As trump get s deeper and deeper into his sewer, you freely admit he's low life slime but then blame some unrelated incident.

Even Rs are saying he should stop his babyish, utterly clownish behavior and do his job but that's not going to happen.

The US needs to deal with the fact that we have a madman in the WH.

Wow, some back and forth name calling and suddenly you feel you've supported your "conclusion" that we have a "madman" in the White House?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back