Poor Innocent Trayvon

First pic shows the reality of trayvon
Second shows back of Zimmermans head

Zimmerman was attacked by a thug and had every right to self defense.

Attachments

• $trayvonchild.jpg
    $trayvonchild.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 68
  • $lwS2O0e.jpg
    $lwS2O0e.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 68
I still dont know how anyone can claim he is innocent and doing nothing when the witness places him on top of Zimmerman beating him.

All day I've read nothing but how the media is "stiring people to violence". Well the constant need to beat down on the dead kid doesn't help either.

Can you not simply say, the justice system worked, and move on? Why is it so important to that everyone see the kid as a monster?

You know the case is over right? He's dead. Why do we need more threads stating the same nonsense all the other threads state?

because despite the case being over people still insist on lying about it and stirring up violence in reaction to it.

Last edited:
You know the case is over right? He's dead. Why do we need more threads stating the same nonsense all the other threads state?

Unless they violate forum rules, why not?

Because it annoys me?

Because one becomes a hypocrite when they whine about liberals stiring violence in one thread and then start a new thread to bitch about the same old Trayvon bunk? :)

Unless they violate forum rules, why not?

Because it annoys me?

Because one becomes a hypocrite when they whine about liberals stiring violence in one thread and then start a new thread to bitch about the same old Trayvon bunk? :)

Lol. That's not a sufficient reason. I can't stand the backwards posts that liberals post, but hey, they have the same right to post that nonsense as we do about Zimmerman. I'm annoyed too, but it gives me something to do.

All day I've read nothing but how the media is "stiring people to violence". Well the constant need to beat down on the dead kid doesn't help either.

Can you not simply say, the justice system worked, and move on? Why is it so important to that everyone see the kid as a monster?

Because, Amy, it's extremely important to get the last word in on a subject.
Not only get the last word in but also rub that word firmly into the faces of the 'other side'.

That's just the grown-up thing to do.

Agree! Well the constant need to beat down on the man who was judged not guilty doesn't help either.
Can you not simply say, the justice system worked, and move on?
Agree! Many have been saying the justice system worked, yet some cannot move on.
Why is it so important to that everyone see the kid as a monster?
Agree! Why is it so important that everyone see the adult as a monster?

Not only get the last word in but also rub that word firmly into the faces of the 'other side'.

Agree! It does work both ways.

Agree! It does work both ways.

I'm fine with that.

Like the liberals after the last election? Got ya.......funny how quock they are to whine and cry now that the shoe is on the other foot. Oh those same people that shouted they would riot is Oblamer lost. Yes those grown-ups.

Forum List

Back