Poor Innocent Trayvon

All day I've read nothing but how the media is "stiring people to violence". Well the constant need to beat down on the dead kid doesn't help either.

Can you not simply say, the justice system worked, and move on? Why is it so important to that everyone see the kid as a monster?

Because, Amy, it's extremely important to get the last word in on a subject.
Not only get the last word in but also rub that word firmly into the faces of the 'other side'.

That's just the grown-up thing to do.

Like the liberals after the last election? Got ya.......funny how quock they are to whine and cry now that the shoe is on the other foot. Oh those same people that shouted they would riot is Oblamer lost. Yes those grown-ups.

So to you the Zimmerman case is left versus right...got ya.

All day I've read nothing but how the media is "stiring people to violence". Well the constant need to beat down on the dead kid doesn't help either.

Can you not simply say, the justice system worked, and move on? Why is it so important to that everyone see the kid as a monster?

becasue it may not be over?

i don't think anyone wants to portray the young adult as a monster. They do want to portray him as the real person he was....and not by the strict standards of admissible evidence in court.

Last edited:

The fact he was suspended has no bearing on his murder.

You keep calling it murder but refuse to explain yourself or to address follow up questions, such as...Are you suggesting one should not be able to use deadly force to defend themselves against a stronger attacker that has proclaimed he's going to kill you and is in the process of doing just that?

Just thought I'd give you one more opportunity to engage with specificity, logic and reason.

Too much?

If anyone in Florida knows where he is buried they could always take a big dump on his grave. That definitely stir the mob into a frenzy.

becasue it may not be over?

i don't think anyone wants to portray the young adult as a monster. They do want to portray him as the real person he was....and not by the strict standards of admissible evidence in court.

When applied fairly and diligently, the law is indiscriminate, unforgiving to evil, merciful to those who abide by it. When the law is just, no man has standing to rise up against it. The courtroom works the same way.

Forum List

Back