Illegals get debit cards, citizens pay more for groceries. Thank you Biden/Harris! (Poll)

Do you support the government borrowing money to give to illegal immigrants?

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
You should still be reeling over that BS you tried to sell on Rittenhouse and promptly got taken to the cleaners on

As far as illegals getting anything over a US citizen? Fck that. Send them all back

Not at all, all I saw was a bunch of Racists having a murder boner that Rittenhouse is living your dream. Of course, in his case, he can't get a job, he's a social pariah, and his mother is about to get evicted from her home.

Here's the ugly truth about illegals... you benefit from their labor. The food you eat, the facilities you use, were all there because of undocumented laborers.

Not at all, all I saw was a bunch of Racists having a murder boner that Rittenhouse is living your dream. Of course, in his case, he can't get a job, he's a social pariah, and his mother is about to get evicted from her home.

Here's the ugly truth about illegals... you benefit from their labor. The food you eat, the facilities you use, were all there because of undocumented laborers.

You lied out of your decrepit old ass and got called out.

I said send your precious vermin back. How's that? I don't buy your left loon talking points your MSM masters indoctrinated you with.

I said send your precious vermin back. How's that? I don't buy your left loon talking points your MSM masters indoctrinated you with.
Illegals are NOT allowed to work legally. 131 is lying his ass off.

Well, you can say that, but the ironic thing is, when you get old, and put in a home, it'll probably be an immigrant taking care of you, so you might want to adjust your attitudes.

Illegals are NOT allowed to work legally. 131 is lying his ass off.

except the people we are talking about aren't "illegal". They are pending review of their asylum cases.

As for people who actually evaded ICE, yes, they are working under the table for rich white people who don't want to pay a fair wage to an American. Seems your rage is misdirected.

But it's always easier to kick down than punch up.

But they freely do by the millions and millions.

Actually, the reality is that with E-verify, it's a lot harder to get a job with fake papers.

This is why so many are just making asylum claims. They get a work card and it takes 4-7 years to hear their case. By which time, they've probably married a citizen or had an anchor baby and can end up staying anyway.

Which is why it was kind of stupid for Trump and Human Reptile Steven Miller to take a sledgehammer to the asylum process.

Actually, the reality is that with E-verify, it's a lot harder to get a job with fake papers.

E-Verify is not required for most places.

This is why so many are just making asylum claims. They get a work card and it takes 4-7 years to hear their case. By which time, they've probably married a citizen or had an anchor baby and can end up staying anyway.

Having a baby does not mean you can stay here. Many are still deported.

Well that obviously settles it.

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong, I think we need to crack down on employers hiring people under the table and even give financial incentives to ratting these people out.

I think we should have ICE agents outside every Home Depot, getting ready to bust the DIYer who hires a truckload of day-laborers.

I think that we need ICE to scoop up all those nannies at the park, and fine the shit out of their rich parents when they come to pick up their yuppie-larva

The biggest problem with our immigration enforcement is that we go after the immigrants and not the people hiring them.

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong, I think we need to crack down on employers hiring people under the table and even give financial incentives to ratting these people out.

Yes, you just found this pressing need to lash out.

Yes, you just found this pressing need to lash out.

I realize that Biden has not handled this issue well, and your boy Commie Bernie would have been much, much worse.

If we end up with a second round of Trump, it will be because of this issue.

My father was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant (who just got her permanent residency!!!) But I recognize that this is an issue that is kind of messed up, and both parties deserve their share of blame.

except the people we are talking about aren't "illegal". They are pending review of their asylum cases.
As for people who actually evaded ICE, yes, they are working under the table for rich white people who don't want to pay a fair wage to an American. Seems your rage is misdirected. But it's always easier to kick down than punch up.
Very true. I'm betting that if Trump wins there will be a lot of negotiating as to who gets deported 1st.
I'm thinking Chinese, Russians, and potential terrorists and criminals.
Someone working his ass off to get by probably gets a pass.
Child trafficking is a tougher nut. Biden can't find many illegal kids, ooops.

I realize that Biden has not handled this issue well, and your boy Commie Bernie would have been much, much worse.

If we end up with a second round of Trump, it will be because of this issue.

It will be a large reason.

My father was an immigrant, and my wife is an immigrant (who just got her permanent residency!!!) But I recognize that this is an issue that is kind of messed up, and both parties deserve their share of blame.

Neither party really cares. It's all empty rhetoric playing with people's lives.

And you wonder why I won't support either party.

Thanks! I started with debit cards and saw an article yesterday of people lining up in a city for food, now I can't find it.
I didn't check the date of the link I used. So I'll just focus on giving illegals debit cards. That's bad enough.
Why did Trump do it--the article is from 2007.

Why are you supporting the blob who did it?

Here is where you back away from what you said and somehow will now try to blame Harris for it.

So let me get this straight, US citizens are suffering, while illegal immigrants are given free food and housing?
This could be an election issue.
The government is borrowing money to give to illegal immigrants while citizens suffer runaway inflation and unaffordable grocery prices.

My opinion is that open borders is hurting Americans. 12,000,000 illegals are using food and housing paid for by the government by borrowing more money to increase the DEBT and cause runaway inflation by creating more demand for food and housing without creating more supply.
The Border Czar has some 'splainin' to do.

The government is borrowing money to give tax cuts to billionaires. Where is your outrage over that?

There is no "runaway inflation". You have the lowest inflation in the first world. Inflation is less than 3%. Grocery prices went up because there were no illegals picking the crops.

Wait until Trump puts a tariff on everything you import!!!

Republicans are the most economically ignorant group on the planet. You need to be forbidden to make comments on the US economy until you learn how it works,.

Forum List

Back