Trump Magic Bullet?

What difference does it make? He was shot at, he was wounded because the of the gunfire, Corey Comperatore was murdered and two other people were wounded.

Why are you people trying to minimize the assassination attempt?

Is this a path to you being able to say, "Trump staged it"? Is that where we're headed?
Seems to make a difference to Trump who won’t let the FBI examine his wound

Trump was in on it. He had a blood sachet tucked behind his ear and a small blade up his sleeve. That is why he has that ridiculous bandage over his ear. When will that come off ?

Check out the end of The Sting when Redford was shot.
Trump did spend a lot of time with Professional Wrestlers
When he raised his hand like that he could have been slashing his ear

I sure hope someone smarter, AND MORE HONEST than the lefty loons here are investigating this.

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
He probably did it while he was cowering behind the lectern.While real Americans were getting shot all around him.
You can see the blood vapor trail from the bullet hitting Trump's ear moron.
Why don't you go worship King Charles and his whore? You have no clue what's being discussed here.

1722001265774.jpeg

So, what shattered? Come on man, you especially aren’t that far gone are you?
Didn't I read that Crooks fired off 9 shots in 6 seconds? They said that the teleprompter screen was intact, so that wasn't it. It could've been pieces of anything, like a fiberglass seat. I'm not sure that they'll be able to determine where the shrapnel came from, but it damn sure wasn't a bullet that hit his ear.

Forum List

Back