🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Poor Iranians' Dems Apologized To Killed 176 Innocent People - While Attacking US Troops

This is all I have to say to Iranian sympathizers.....traitorous bastids

81544263_2604838829602177_566250283600969728_n[1].jpg

Buttigieg suggested the airline shoot-down was America's fault.....

Buttigieg faces backlash for suggesting America's 'tit for tat' with Iran responsible for downed airplane

1. Buttigieg just revealed he thinks targeting and taking out the leader of the world's largest terrorist organization, the IRCG / QUD force Commander who is responsible for the death of 500+ US troops / US citizens and wounding more AND who is responsible for thousands of murders of men, women, & children throughout the Middle East is some 'tit-for-tat' game with Iran?

2. Buttigieg believes the US is to blame for Iran shooting down ANOTHER airliner - that took off and was shot down in IRAN - and murdering ANOTHER 167 innocent men, women, and children?

Evidently Buttigieg has changed tactics in his campaign, running on the new slogan 'ANYONE BUT ME'!

63 Canadians? Will Trudeau send the mullah a set of his used eyebrows as a protest?

Iran has messed up NOW! Everyone knows Canada has the most powerful, most respected, most feared, most revered military in the world - no one, and I mean NO ONE - F*s with Canada ...for a reason!

:p

Buttigieg suggested the airline shoot-down was America's fault.....

Buttigieg faces backlash for suggesting America's 'tit for tat' with Iran responsible for downed airplane

1. Buttigieg just revealed he thinks targeting and taking out the leader of the world's largest terrorist organization, the IRCG / QUD force Commander who is responsible for the death of 500+ US troops / US citizens and wounding more AND who is responsible for thousands of murders of men, women, & children throughout the Middle East is some 'tit-for-tat' game with Iran?

2. Buttigieg believes the US is to blame for Iran shooting down ANOTHER airliner - that took off and was shot down in IRAN - and murdering ANOTHER 167 innocent men, women, and children?

Evidently Buttigieg has changed tactics in his campaign, running on the new slogan 'ANYONE BUT ME'!
I would tell him to go suck a cock...but he would like that. He should go eat a pussy.

When Barry was arming, supplying, financing, training, protecting, defending, and pimping our military out to Al Qaeda ... and other terrorists, enemies of the state, and Mexican Drug cartels ... funny how none of them wanted to limit Barry's ability to do so....

:rolleyes:

Christ so Iran not only embarrassed themselves with their feeble missile attack the idiots shot a passenger jet out of the sky that took off from their own airport holy shit they are dumb.

63 Canadians? Will Trudeau send the mullah a set of his used eyebrows as a protest?

Iran has messed up NOW! Everyone knows Canada has the most powerful, most respected, most feared, most revered military in the world - no one, and I mean NO ONE - F*s with Canada ...for a reason!

:p

Canada: We are pissed, we have half a mind to post something hurtful on twitter.

Forum List

Back