Pope Crowds VS Hillary Crowds VS Obama Crowds. You Have To Laugh.

Let's not fool ourselves and underestimate the enemy as in 2012...

BN-IX268_0613cl_P_20150613145343.jpg
..​
manicans and dead people are very inexpensive to rent.

Manicans? Mannequins? :D
i know! there are a few ways to speel manakin! lol but trust me, i am a gud speeler!

Manicans must be a male mannequin with moobs. :D
i really felt sorry for all of those mannakins that went to the Hillary rally, later on they discovered that there were no Pot-O-Pottys,,,i guess they all just did their number 1 and 2's right on the greens.

Manicans!

manicans and dead people are very inexpensive to rent.

i know! there are a few ways to speel manakin! lol but trust me, i am a gud speeler!

i really felt sorry for all of those mannakins that went to the Hillary rally, later on they discovered that there were no Pot-O-Pottys,,,i guess they all just did their number 1 and 2's right on the greens.

Manicans!
i dont think there is really any official way to speel mannakin,,,,its like arguing how to pronounce Carribean.:dunno::poke:

Manicans!
i dont think there is really any official way to speel mannakin,,,,its like arguing how to pronounce Carribean.:dunno::poke:

Well then it doesn't mean man with cans anymore! :(

Forum List

Back