Pope fires the vatican representitive to the US over goofball wacko Kim Davis

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Love it. The haters on the right will go banana's which I also love. The Evangelical fake Christians will be frothing at the mouth and drooling over this , it will make for a great show. Good news for real Christians.

I really don't give a fuck about squabbling religiosos.
From the group that is call Religion and ethics. Little minds exist all over. his response same on you , what you said. Your dumb and I don't like you. Real sound response from weak people that have nothing.

Isn't that from March? That's pretty darn slow on the uptake.
Despite reports, Pope Francis did not exactly 'fire' US ambassador
He is gone no matter what ,at 70 or 72 can't remember, all representatives give their resignation, thats automatic, his will be gladly excepted. If you doubt it , go right a head and tell us what will happen. The new American representative is already selected. He's trimming ugly thats all. He's trimming haters.

He is gone no matter what ,at 70 or 72 can't remember, all representatives give their resignation, thats automatic, his will be gladly excepted. If you doubt it , go right a head and tell us what will happen. The new American representative is already selected. He's trimming ugly thats all. He's trimming haters.
2iF9WO1

2iF9WO1
So your one of those idiots, go away.

Forum List

Back