pope says We are racist.... "woke rant"

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm still in the process of reading this but again, wanted to share....

back later

I'm back... so the pope is comparing drug- and human-traffickers, rapists and other lawless people who crash the border ILLEGALLY with

JESUS

and the Holy Family!

OMG

I didn't know the Holy Family illegally migrated... did you?

When is that dude going to become Catholic????

I'm still in the process of reading this but again, wanted to share....

back later

I'm back... so the pope is comparing drug- and human-traffickers, rapists and other lawless people who crash the border ILLEGALLY with

JESUS

and the Holy Family!

OMG

I didn't know the Holy Family illegally migrated... did you?

When is that dude going to become Catholic????
I have zero fucks to give.

If the Pope can straighten out what's wrong with the Catholic Church it might go a long way to trusting his opinion about the rest of the world. Too bad the governor of Texas with the ironically religious name of Abbott, can't send a bus load of illegals to the Vatican to see how the Pope deals with reality. .

As he often does, he displays his ignorance of the simple realities of life.

There are very few actual "refugees" storming the U.S. southern border. 90% of them are simply seeking a better life, and while there is nothing wrong with this in concept, every sovereign nation has a right to control the number of characteristics of those whom it allows in.

Perhaps we should send a couple planeload of these fukkers to Vatican City.

This Pope has the same credibility that our CDC has. None. They're both robber barons. The CDC is protecting big pharma's vaccine scam and the Pope is protecting Catholic charities illegal alien placement cash cow. They're all greedy ass money grubbers.

This Pope has the same credibility that our CDC has. None. They're both robber barons. The CDC is protecting big pharma's vaccine scam and the Pope is protecting Catholic charities illegal alien placement cash cow. They're all greedy ass money grubbers.
Religion is nothing but big business and should be treated as such

The pope is disconnected from normal life in the country lives, even more so of countries on different continents that he doesn't actually live in. Whatever he has to say about america means virtually nothing.

This sounds more like he is just issuing boilerplate statements just to try and sound relevant to go along with the popular social rhetoric.

If the Pope can straighten out what's wrong with the Catholic Church it might go a long way to trusting his opinion about the rest of the world. Too bad the governor of Texas with the ironically religious name of Abbott, can't send a bus load of illegals to the Vatican to see how the Pope deals with reality. .
lol

maybe he could send a boatload

yeh, pretty hypocritical the Vatican has a wall but countries are not supposed to...

maybe Argentina (where francis came from) legalized marijuana and other substances before the guy became pope and.... he stocked up b4 leaving... and well, now we are seeing the result? I don't know... something happened...

The pope is disconnected from normal life in the country lives, even more so of countries on different continents that he doesn't actually live in. Whatever he has to say about america means virtually nothing.

This sounds more like he is just issuing boilerplate statements just to try and sound relevant to go along with the popular social rhetoric.
yeh, that's my thought... sheez

why would anyone want to go along with the woke morons?

I guess everyone can't be... oh never mind...

Forum List

Back