Pope's Argentina built a wall. Ditto Paraguay. Brazil and Peru. And Trump isn't a Christian? Really

Could build a wall with all the butt hurt from the Right over what the Pope said.

So all these Catholic countries have built walls. In my mind the most despicable one is Peru's wall of shame. It was not built to keep out immigrants you see as a border. It was built to separate the rich from the poor.

Crickets from the Vatican?

2F90ACD500000578-0-image-m-15_1450781594267.jpg

Divide: Pictures show Peru's ten-foot high Wall of Shame topped with razor wire which divides the rich and poor to stop the less well-off stealing from the wealthy

2F90ACC600000578-0-image-a-12_1450781579145.jpg

The structure, also nicknamed 'Peru's Berlin Wall' is made out of wire and cement and splits the neighbourhoods of San Juan de Miraflores and Surco

2F90ACCB00000578-0-image-a-14_1450781579458.jpg

2F90AC3500000578-0-image-a-20_1450781700676.jpg

Kept out: The wall was initially put up over fears that the inhabitants from the poor neighbourhood would steal from wealthy fellow citizens living nearby

More at link:

Peru’s ten-foot high Wall Of Shame separating rich and poor

You can't possibly believe Jesus wouldnt agree with the pope. It is disturbing how repubs have thrown away Christianity for the religion of republican.
The Pope is merely a man with a pontiffs hat. He can err and he has in my opinion. Can't make the call for Jesus. He is Love, Mercy, Justice and All Knowing.

If you are a Christian he speaks for God. Does God err? Building walls isn't love, mercy, or justice.
I am a Christian, This Pope does not speak for me.

Numbers 32:17 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

But we ourselves will go ready armed before the children of Israel, until we have brought them unto their place: and our little ones shall dwell in the fenced cities because of the inhabitants of the land.

King James Bible:

Numbers 32:36 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

And Bethnimrah, and Bethharan, fenced cities: and folds for sheep.

Deuteronomy 3:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many.

Deuteronomy 9:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,
FENCE IN THE BIBLE

So all these Catholic countries have built walls. In my mind the most despicable one is Peru's wall of shame. It was not built to keep out immigrants you see as a border. It was built to separate the rich from the poor.

Crickets from the Vatican?

2F90ACD500000578-0-image-m-15_1450781594267.jpg

Divide: Pictures show Peru's ten-foot high Wall of Shame topped with razor wire which divides the rich and poor to stop the less well-off stealing from the wealthy

2F90ACC600000578-0-image-a-12_1450781579145.jpg

The structure, also nicknamed 'Peru's Berlin Wall' is made out of wire and cement and splits the neighbourhoods of San Juan de Miraflores and Surco

2F90ACCB00000578-0-image-a-14_1450781579458.jpg

2F90AC3500000578-0-image-a-20_1450781700676.jpg

Kept out: The wall was initially put up over fears that the inhabitants from the poor neighbourhood would steal from wealthy fellow citizens living nearby

More at link:

Peru’s ten-foot high Wall Of Shame separating rich and poor

You can't possibly believe Jesus wouldnt agree with the pope. It is disturbing how repubs have thrown away Christianity for the religion of republican.
The Pope is merely a man with a pontiffs hat. He can err and he has in my opinion. Can't make the call for Jesus. He is Love, Mercy, Justice and All Knowing.

If you are a Christian he speaks for God. Does God err? Building walls isn't love, mercy, or justice.
I am a Christian, This Pope does not speak for me.

Numbers 32:17 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

But we ourselves will go ready armed before the children of Israel, until we have brought them unto their place: and our little ones shall dwell in the fenced cities because of the inhabitants of the land.

King James Bible:

Numbers 32:36 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

And Bethnimrah, and Bethharan, fenced cities: and folds for sheep.

Deuteronomy 3:5 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many.

Deuteronomy 9:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,
FENCE IN THE BIBLE

So you just pick and choose which pope is ok? Ignore that he speaks for God? I guess gay marriage is bad, but trumps 3 marriages are ok? You are a republican, not a Christian.

Forum List

Back