Portland prepares for dual protests

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Police in Portland, Oregon, prepare for opposing political rallies

ANTIFA terrorists and 3% patriots to protest today in Portland! I hope if ANTIFA gets violent they get shut down VIOLENTLY just like in Berkeley.

Joey Gibson, an activist with the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer, told local media he had arranged for private security to accompany his supporters.

Gibson said some of those security personnel would have permits to carry concealed handguns and some were affiliated with militia groups, Portland's Oregonian newspaper reported.

HA! I hope some ANTIFA scum tries something....couple dead commies on the ground...beautiful sight!

Police in Portland, Oregon, prepare for opposing political rallies

ANTIFA terrorists and 3% patriots to protest today in Portland! I hope if ANTIFA gets violent they get shut down VIOLENTLY just like in Berkeley.

Joey Gibson, an activist with the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer, told local media he had arranged for private security to accompany his supporters.

Gibson said some of those security personnel would have permits to carry concealed handguns and some were affiliated with militia groups, Portland's Oregonian newspaper reported.

HA! I hope some ANTIFA scum tries something....couple dead commies on the ground...beautiful sight!

Typical Trumpette calling for violence. Within days of a "free speech" asshole yelling at two girls & then killing two of the three who tried to get him to stop harassing those girls.

This is what is wrong with you Trumpettes, you think your right to freee speech overrides the right of people not to be harassed. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

I would think the Trump fueled morons would [postpone their rally but no, they want the demonstrations, they want the headlines, they want to incite violence.

All they will do is once again prove how Trump has fired up the racists, bigots, ignorant people to pull a stunt like this.

Forum List

Back