Post-Kavanaugh CNN poll: Democrats have huge 13% lead

The lions share of the campaign money is being spent right now making prior poles pretty much useless. Unless we start taking book on it what use is it to project at this point. Wow we get the cahnce at guessing right. Like any one will give a shit! I guess you could by your selof a medal.

Only polls that say Trump is at 50% are real.........
no poll is reliable. zero of them. useless, waste of time. it is used to demoralize voters.

Not true at all. Most polls are actually fairly good indicators. Obviously, there are outliers at times.

I remember one had Clinton up by 14 points 12 days out. We have seen this movie before.

You mean there was an outlier HE JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT?

P.S. Your "I remember" is worth fuck-all, there was no such poll.

no poll is reliable. zero of them. useless, waste of time. it is used to demoralize voters.

Not true at all. Most polls are actually fairly good indicators. Obviously, there are outliers at times.

I remember one had Clinton up by 14 points 12 days out. We have seen this movie before.

Maybe it isn't worth fuck-all, but here is the poll.

http://time.com/4546942/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-lead-poll/

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

I take that back, you are right about TIME citing the poll, but it was mis-reported, Politico shows it was conducted earlier and it was 13 points. Associated Press-GfK poll official website is now gone.

Main point stands it was an outlier, not in line with all the other polling.

I take that back, you are right about TIME citing the poll, but it was mis-reported, Politico shows it was conducted earlier and it was 13 points. Associated Press-GfK poll official website is now gone.

Main point stands it was an outlier, not in line with all the other polling.
hindsight is always 20/20. haahahahaha:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back