🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Post some of the intricacies of Jihad here

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Post some of the intricacies of Jihad here

In his 2003 book, Peace and the Limits of War, Safi explained that Islamic jihad, or “the war against the apostates,” seeks “not to force [non-believers] to accept Islam, but to enforce the Islamic law and maintain order.” “It is up to the Muslim leadership,” he added, “to assess the situation and weigh the circumstances as well as the capacity of the Muslim community before deciding the appropriate type of jihad.” In some instances, said Safi, such leaders might determine that jihad waged “through persuasion or peaceful resistance” represents “the best and most effective method to achieve just peace.”

Louay Safi - Discover the Networks

This puts to shame any of my fellow RW posters' one dimensional conception of Jihad as only terrorist and violent in nature or that only terrorism is any thing to worry about.

See this?

“the war against the apostates,” seeks “not to force [non-believers] to accept Islam..."

“It is up to the Muslim leadership,” he added, “to assess the situation and weigh the circumstances as well as the capacity of the Muslim community before deciding the appropriate type of jihad.”

The re-branding, the re-positioning, the re-marketing of Islam has begun.

A kinder, gentler Jihad.

LOLOL

Almost the entire plan (the Explanatory Memorandum) of the Ikwhan (Muslim Brotherhood in North America) is Stealth Jihad (AKA "Islamization"), in which their goal is the destruction of the US and western civilization, by subversion, in which Americans themselves bring down the Constitution and American society. Examples of these Islamization "intricacies" (going back to 1991) abound.

Here's a few>

1. A Muslim owned company would not allow employees to bring pork products to work. One employee (Lina Morales) was fired because of it. Probably many more were that we never heard about.

2. The University of Michigan was bullied by Muslim groups to install footwashing basins at a cost of thousands of $$$$, at a time when tuition was being raised.

3. Muslim cab drivers are well known for refusing to pick up passengers with dogs, lightly dressed women, and people carrying alcoholic beverages.

4. Muslims have stopped traffic in some places and caused traffic jams by praying in large groups outside mosques.

5. Muslim imams caused a disturbance on a passenger jet by holding loud prayers on the planes and blocking aisles, and got kicked off the plane.

6. Patriotic Americans have been fired from jobs for exercising free speech, and telling the truth in speaking out against Muslim excesses.

These are just for starters. I'll mention many more later.

Almost the entire plan (the Explanatory Memorandum) of the Ikwhan (Muslim Brotherhood in North America) is Stealth Jihad (AKA "Islamization"), in which their goal is the destruction of the US and western civilization, by subversion, in which Americans themselves bring down the Constitution and American society.

This has so much in common with the O9A agenda, one must question how much of an effect we've had on Radical Muslims in recent times. D____ M____aka A____ L___ "converted" to Islam, so that he could use their religion to manipulate them into fulfilling many of our own objectives :) And he had quite an influence on radical Islam...

Last edited:
Almost the entire plan (the Explanatory Memorandum) of the Ikwhan (Muslim Brotherhood in North America) is Stealth Jihad (AKA "Islamization"), in which their goal is the destruction of the US and western civilization, by subversion, in which Americans themselves bring down the Constitution and American society. Examples of these Islamization "intricacies" (going back to 1991) abound.

too late, the constitution is nothing more than a 3rd party tax collection device that was not supposed to exist in the first place.

Patrick Henry, June 4, 1788
I am sure they were fully impressed with the necessity of forming a great consolidated government, instead of a confederation. That this is a consolidated government is demonstrably clear; and the danger of such a government is, to my mind, very striking. I have the highest veneration for those gentlemen; but, sir, give me leave to demand, What right had they to say, We, the people? My political curiosity, exclusive of my anxious solicitude for the public welfare, leads me to ask, Who authorized them to speak the language of, We, the people, instead of, We, the states? States are the characteristics and the soul of a confederation. If the states be not the agents of this compact, it must be one great, consolidated, national government, of the people of all the states. I have the highest respect for those gentlemen who formed the Convention, and, were some of them not here, I would express some testimonial of esteem for them. America had, on a former occasion, put the utmost confidence in them--a confidence which was well placed; and I am sure, sir, I would give up any thing to them; I would cheerfully confide in them as my representatives. But, sir, on this great occasion, I would demand the cause of their conduct. Even from that illustrious man who saved us by his valor [George Washington], I would have a reason for his conduct: that liberty which he has given us by his valor, tells me to ask this reason; and sure I am, were he here, he would give us that reason. But there are other gentlemen here, who can give us this information.
[FONT=&quot]The people gave them no power to use their name. That they exceeded their power is perfectly clear. It is not mere curiosity that actuates me: I wish to hear the real, actual, existing danger, which should lead us to take those steps, so dangerous in my conception. Disorders have arisen in other parts of America; but here, sir, no dangers, no insurrection or tumult have happened; every thing has been calm and tranquil. But, notwithstanding this, we are wandering on the great ocean of human affairs. I see no landmark to guide us. We are running we know not whither. Difference of opinion has gone to a degree of inflammatory resentment in different parts of the country, which has been occasioned by this perilous innovation. The federal Convention ought to have amended the old system; for this purpose they were solely delegated; the object of their mission extended to no other consideration.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Forum List

Back