Postal service being weaponized by Biden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbelievable.

The Postal Service has been given the job of searching social media for any MAGA activity so it can be reported to dementia Joe.
Wow, “the blaze“, a paragon of made up shit.

It's not hard to fill out a 1040EZ. But, there are folks out there whose taxes are far more complicated and nobody is completely familiar with all 44,000 pages of the tax code.

Then hire someone who is.

I fill out 1040, plus schedules A, B, C, D, and a few others because I own rental property and a small business. And I make sure I get it done right.

And then the real story is that this was going on before Biden took over the presidency and it is done to track danger to postal employees. They do not just track right leaning protest, but all of them. Do you think it would be helpful for a mail carrier to know that there is a planned protest in their route that could cause them either danger or delays?
My God man! Can you make up anything else that is not stupid?

We test everyone who owns a car every four years.. not seeing this as a problem.
I don't know where you live, but I haven't had a driver's test in 41 years and I have switched states from KY to AL, AL to FL, FL to VA, VA back to FL, FL to KY, and KY to TN. I think you are just showing your idiocy once again.

Then you'd have no problem getting a link from a credible source, then?

You see, the Moonie Times isn't a credible source.

You know, the Washington Times is owned by the Moonies.
the Blaze is owned by Glen Beck, a Mormon Cultist.
The Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong Cult.

When you guys are getting your news from cults, you should be worried.

Pardon me, but your bigotry is showing again. Also, for the record, Beck is NOT a Mormon, dumbass!

Where do you live at? I renew my driver’s license online here in Florida. No test involved on the following site.

Imagine the mess if everybody had to take a driver‘s test every four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back