Postal service being weaponized by Biden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you saw it on the website of the Crazy Mormon fired by Fox News... so it must be true.
Its been reconized and reported on by Snoops, Yahoo News, and Politaco to name just a few

You really should pause for an instant to think before posting such an uninformed comment

Last edited:
And then the real story is that this was going on before Biden took over the presidency and it is done to track danger to postal employees.
Thats half true and total bullshit

The spying began in september 2020 and could easily take months to reach the notice of the Oval Office where trump could shut it down

As for the excuse that it was somehow necessary for the protection of postal workers thats total crap

They would do better to spy on their own workers who are famous for “going postal” and killing people

Are Americans so dangerous today that IRA agents have to be in good shape, carry a firearm and be willing to use lethal force when doing their job?

I haven‘t read any reports I can remember about how IRS agents are getting killed on the job regularly.

We have 300 million guns out there and no one bothered to check if they were sane before they handed them out.

Charlie Manson could be reporting it and it wouldn't be less true.

Then you'd have no problem getting a link from a credible source, then?

You see, the Moonie Times isn't a credible source.

You know, the Washington Times is owned by the Moonies.
the Blaze is owned by Glen Beck, a Mormon Cultist.
The Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong Cult.

When you guys are getting your news from cults, you should be worried.

We have 300 million guns out there and no one bothered to check if they were sane before they handed them out.

Estimates are 80,000,000 Americans own firearms. Obviously in that large a group there will be a few nut jobs.

Of course you will argue that everybody who owns a gun should be tested to make sure they are sane but that might take years and years and tie up psychologists that otherwise would be treating other patients who have mental issues.

or we just collect the taxes that are owed. Every year, I dutifully report all of my income, fill out all the form, and have an accountant check my numbers.

Everyone else should do the same.
Cool story, but you'll still get a Biden audit. Those folks practice on folks like you.

IOW, the only source you'll accept is a source that says what you want it to say...lol

or we just collect the taxes that are owed. Every year, I dutifully report all of my income, fill out all the form, and have an accountant check my numbers.

It's not hard to fill out a 1040EZ. But, there are folks out there whose taxes are far more complicated and nobody is completely familiar with all 44,000 pages of the tax code.

^ More fallacious derailing.

Joe Biden is a thousand times more successful than I will ever be. And he will be remembered as a loser. Destroying Americans with his allegiance to his masters and the fools of the Village.

Every year, I dutifully report all of my income, fill out all the form, and have an accountant check my numbers.

Your medal is in the mail...

nkextramedals.jpg

And then the real story is that this was going on before Biden took over the presidency and it is done to track danger to postal employees. They do not just track right leaning protest, but all of them. Do you think it would be helpful for a mail carrier to know that there is a planned protest in their route that could cause them either danger or delays?
Why do people NOT read the links?

This was a program begun in 2020...BEFORE Biden was elected

Why do people NOT read the links?

This was a program begun in 2020...BEFORE Biden was elected

And it makes sense. A mail carrier needs to know if something is planned on their route.

Estimates are 80,000,000 Americans own firearms. Obviously in that large a group there will be a few nut jobs.

Of course you will argue that everybody who owns a gun should be tested to make sure they are sane but that might take years and years and tie up psychologists that otherwise would be treating other patients who have mental issues.

We test everyone who owns a car every four years.. not seeing this as a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back