🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

The postal service is dependent on corrupt Joe Biden for their budget and their hand picked postmaster.
Does anyone with even a partial brain think they are going to bite the hands that feeds them?
This is like the Mafia investigating themselves. Get real!

You idiot. Louie DeJoy is still the Postmaster General (but not for long ;-)

You would think that the trump people would know who appointed the postmaster general but they are just too lazy and stupid to know what most people in America know.

President Biden is appointing three new board members. DeMisery's days are numbered. :)

Yes I know. I hope the first thing they do is fire dejoy and hire a competent person who will work for the best of the post office and America.

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. The legislation in the bush boy years was designed to bankrupt the post office. That didn't happen so trump put dejoy in. Not only did he work to destroy the post office but he also worked to destroy mail in voting.

What the republicans don't realize is that the constitution requires that our government provide a post office. Not a private company.

I guess they didn't read the constitution or just pick and choose which parts they want to follow.

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. he also worked to destroy mail in voting. I guess they didn't read the constitution

What an ODD series of comments to make coming from someone who for years has wanted to throw the Constitution OUT. Do away witrh the electoral college, consider it a living document needing rewritten, trash the 2nd Amendment, walks all over the 1st, now the GOP is destroying the constitution by trying to make a huge money loser like the USPS profitable and efficient for the American people? :omg:

My do you have a lot of sides of your head you talk out of.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

I can't speak for poster "Dana".....but I missed that admission from the State of Michigan. Do you have a link or sourcing poster" 2bfreak"? Your assertion caught me by surprise as I had read of the extensive audit that Michigan HAD just completed.....which showed a clean election in the 2,000+election precincts Michigan hosts.
................................................................................................

You would think that the trump people would know who appointed the postmaster general but they are just too lazy and stupid to know what most people in America know.

I am not willing to endorse the suggestion that all 'Trump people' are lazy and stupid. However, having said that, one does have to wonder about any Trump people who do not know that a 'Trumper' is who is 'peopling' the AG position right now.....after Trump placed him in that spot.

ps.....Do you recall that rather snarky observation back in 2016 that 'Trump people' were "low information" citizens? It seems that impression has become embedded in our American culture.
Regrettably.

How the fuck does the postal service know if signatures were verified and voters were legal registered residents?

How do they know about 'mail in' ballots that were completed en mass and trucked in and dumped at inner city precincts in the middle of the night?

The postal service is dependent on corrupt Joe Biden for their budget and their hand picked postmaster.
Does anyone with even a partial brain think they are going to bite the hands that feeds them?
This is like the Mafia investigating themselves. Get real!

You idiot. Louie DeJoy is still the Postmaster General (but not for long ;-)

President Biden is appointing three new board members. DeMisery's days are numbered. :)

Yes I know. I hope the first thing they do is fire dejoy and hire a competent person who will work for the best of the post office and America.

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. The legislation in the bush boy years was designed to bankrupt the post office. That didn't happen so trump put dejoy in. Not only did he work to destroy the post office but he also worked to destroy mail in voting.

What the republicans don't realize is that the constitution requires that our government provide a post office. Not a private company.

I guess they didn't read the constitution or just pick and choose which parts they want to follow.
The legislation in the bush boy years was designed to bankrupt the post office.
yea and co-sponsored by democrats.....

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

No they aren't. Check the ballots for actual accurate signatures and you will find the fraud.

How do they know about 'mail in' ballots that were completed en mass and trucked in and dumped at inner city precincts in the middle of the night?

How does anyone know?
How do you know, poster OldFlame?

If you do know....and are not just passing on something you heard on Alex Jones, or your wishful thinking......but if you do know, well, what are you gonna do about it?

If you know deadsolidperfectly that what you think you know is God's own truth.....well then, partner, it is your civic and patriotic American duty to call the FBI, or your state's election authority and file a complaint.

Have you done that?
And you know it is true.....well, why haven't you?

Batter up, poster OldFlame.
Show us you got game.
Show us the kind of responsible American we want you to be.

The post about Michigan "Admitting" vote fraud found has no basis in local Michigan reporting. The concern was Detroit. Nothing out of line therein happened.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(What, after all, is a mythology among believers(?)! Matt 20: 1-16 may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you really get--now being remedied!)

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

But no matter. Thanks for letting us know that the USPS has investigated itself and found itself squeaky clean and fully competent! That's a first for the service.

That only leaves the other 99 instances of widespread election fraud to now contend with.

Funny how you dismiss all cases SHOWING fraud, but immediately jump on celebrating any one DENYING it. :smoke: Like OUTCOME determines VALIDITY.

Election fraud is a way of life and Democrats are its master.

Biden belongs in the WH about as much as I do.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie

Why?

Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. he also worked to destroy mail in voting. I guess they didn't read the constitution

What an ODD series of comments to make coming from someone who for years has wanted to throw the Constitution OUT. Do away witrh the electoral college, consider it a living document needing rewritten, trash the 2nd Amendment, walks all over the 1st, now the GOP is destroying the constitution by trying to make a huge money loser like the USPS profitable and efficient for the American people? :omg:

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again

I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens.

It is NOT something new.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

It doesn’t make any difference how many official investigations reaffirm the fact that the 2020 General Election was devoid of ‘fraud’ or ‘cheating,’ conservatives are still going to propagate the lie both occurred.

As already correctly noted: this is a lie.

There is nothing ‘new’ about voting by mail.

Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it.
As already correctly noted: this is a lie. There is nothing ‘new’ about voting by mail.

Idiot. MY state never had widespread, everybody-in, mail-in voting for all until last year. And with absolutely no vetting or supervision of the process. Just go for it!

No way to hold a national election. We are the joke of the world.

We know now that there were millions of illegal ballots cast.

All done to appease Democrats so that they could cheat wantonly, ADMITTED NOW by many private organizations that they were a "secret" force in the background to ensure a Biden outcome.

And we spent 30 million dollars and three years worried about a few Facebook ads from Russians. :21:

2016: the election was like Swiss cheese, hijacked by Trump and Putin! :omg:

2020: suddenly now our elections are solid as gold.

giggle.gif

And oh yea...the guy who "signed an affidavit" claiming her heard superiors discussing nefarious election fraud activities...admitted he actually never heard ANYTHING.

And oh yea...the guy who "signed an affidavit" claiming her heard superiors discussing nefarious election fraud activities...admitted he actually never heard ANYTHING.

Yes just like all of the so called "evidence" that trump and his followers have.

It's nothing but total BS.

Goes to show ya what an affidavit is worth as evidence eh? :lol:

View attachment 469507

All those so called "affidavits" were nothing but garbage.

All the judges threw it out of court saying they are meritless an irrelevant.

The whole thing is just pathetic.

As I recall, the affadavits were never used in court. Apparently even Trump's lawyers didn't believe them.

Forum List

Back