🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Potty mouth Hillary

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
oooookay, now I'm expecting a thread saying how much Hillary Clinton is like Patton.

oooookay, now I'm expecting a thread saying how much Hillary Clinton is like Patton.

Her bad language and how she demeans others is shocking. She isn't fit to be President.

Blog: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

This one is my favorite from the list of quotes....

- “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Read more: Blog: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

And you believe the endless stream of "I hate Hillary" books are credible? That's funny.

you mean this kind of potty mouth??

“Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

- “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

- “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

- “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

- “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

- “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

- “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

See: 8 ACTUAL HILLARY QUOTES THAT REVEAL HOW EVIL AND PSYCHOTIC SHE TRULY IS

Note: If you are offended by vulgar language, do not read this.

- “Just get that [F-ing dog] out of my way,” said to Secret Service K-9 handler.

- “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

Read more: Blog: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Blog: If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

And you believe the endless stream of "I hate Hillary" books are credible? That's funny.
Nobody's refuted Clinton Cash.

And you believe the endless stream of "I hate Hillary" books are incredible? That's funny.

Her bad language and how she demeans others is shocking. She isn't fit to be President.
Interesting, so you admit Trump's not fit to be president?

I am pointing out the hypocrisy. If he is not fit because he said bad words, then neither is she. I thought the point would be obvious to anyone who isn't a flyfaced shithead.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy. If he is not fit because he said bad words, then neither is she. I thought the point would be obvious to anyone who isn't a flyfaced shithead.
Good point, so you are saying neither is fit because of the bad language, so if you support Trump you are a hypocrite.

However, I think the problem with Trump was kissing girls without their consent, as well as grabbing their you-know-whats.

Plus there is no recording of Hillary ever saying that stuff.

“Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

Now available in Paperback. Support America by buying this guys book:2up:

Dumb claims without any proof to back them up don't need refuting. They need to be ridiculed and derided. You are certainly free to believe all that crap you want, but don't expect a sane person to give it any credence. What if I said I saw you riding a pogo stick down main street naked at 3:00 am 20 years ago. Could you positively prove I didn't? How could you prove I didn't? Come on, prove it didn't happen.

Dumb claims without any proof to back them up don't need refuting. They need to be ridiculed and derided. You are certainly free to believe all that crap you want, but don't expect a sane person to give it any credence. What if I said I saw you riding a pogo stick down main street naked at 3:00 am 20 years ago. Could you positively prove I didn't? How could you prove I didn't? Come on, prove it didn't happen.
LOL,
Gotten an erection on Air Force One lately bulldog LOL

LOL,

I completely understand people's interest in my junk. I'll admit it is impressive, but no, you can't see.

LOL,

I completely understand people's interest in my junk. I'll admit it is impressive, but no, you can't see.
It's not yours, it's your boy obama. Haven't you read the latest.

LOL,

It's not yours, it's your boy obama. Haven't you read the latest.

I've see that video. The right is getting more childish and dumb by the day.

Well, The Hildabeast is a colostomy bag in a pant suit...

Forum List

Back