Prediction of the outcome of Israel's war with Hamas

Slave armies call their units "special" for PR purposes. In fact, conscripts only know how to shoot a machine gun, jog and march on the parade ground, they have very weak requirements, even women pass their tests easily.
At times they perform tricks in public, they break sawn boards and so on.

If it comes down to the wisdom of military commanders and tactics, Israel will lose. Hamas has experience in fighting, professionals fight there, it’s almost like the American army. And in Israel there is no professional army.

Well, why don't you head on over and take a shot at Israel. You'll see how fast that "no professional" army will put you in the ground.

Hamas will quickly lose it's leaders and it will fall apart.

I know many people living in my city who have been recalled to duty.

Don't argue with this dick. He's just trying to show to himself that he might know something.

By irritating other people with comments he can't defend.

Conscript armies through history have stomped the crap out of their opponents.

And the people of Israel, in addition to being trained, have a badass attitude (which falls in line with the government).

If it comes down to the wisdom of military commanders and tactics, Israel will lose. Hamas has experience in fighting, professionals fight there, it’s almost like the American army. And in Israel there is no professional army.

You want to lay down a bet on who wins this one ?

Well, why don't you head on over and take a shot at Israel. You'll see how fast that "no professional" army will put you in the ground.
I saw military Jews in the army. It is generally accepted that Jews have poor military abilities, and they are also physically weak. This is confirmed by my experience of communicating with Jews.

Israel made it to Beirut Lebanon and surrounded it and pummeled it pretty fast in 82 , let’s hope This war goes farther in Gaza

I saw military Jews in the army. It is generally accepted that Jews have poor military abilities, and they are also physically weak. This is confirmed by my experience of communicating with Jews.

In what army ?

Forum List

Back