President Biden?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Although I disagree with most of his policies, President Obama at least appears to have a three digit IQ. On the other hand, Vice President Biden appears to be nothing more than a grinning fool with a sometimes hidden mean streak. How did this political hack ever become next in succession? Shades of Spiro Agnew!

Well if Obama has a 3 digit IQ then that means a high IQ has absolutely nothing with having the right answers.

However, Rand Paul VS Biden sounds pretty fuckin $$ to me.

Biden said "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good"....or in Obabble's case "don't let the ineffective be the enemy of total ignorance".

Biden likes making fun of the racial make up 7-11 workers, telling people in wheelchairs to stand up, claiming the GOP wants to enslave blacks, etc......he is a fucking moron.

His hair plugs have dug into his tiny brain.

The question as to Biden resembling a babbling fool, the argument can be made that when someone knows the truth and chooses to lie and fabricate they become confused and make outlandish statements.

The one where Biden lied and lied while he shouted down Ryan to look smart?

An idiot when trying to fool people will read his lines and bully the other person to look good for the TV cameras.

If Biden was randomly pulled off the campaign bus and put on TV, he would've lost the election for obamination.

apparently you missed the VP debate between Biden and Ryan ...

Paul Ryan should have turned to Biden and said in a very loud voice "Are you drunk?"

Biden is a smart fellow. He excels in one-on-one and in small settings. He invariably sticks his foot in his mouth in large group settings.
Obama is a smart fellow too - but the opposite. He sucks at one-on-one and in small groups but he's very good with a large crowd. I don't think Biden has a real good shot at the presidency (short of Obama's death). But I think he's got a much better shot than any of the Pauls (Except MAYBE Les).

Forum List

Back