President-Elect Trump Issues First Thanksgiving Message To The Nation---It's So Patriotic!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And listening to our new great leader asking my people to come together in a united way, it is a reassurance that we will become a nationalist nation under God in order to make America great again. In essence, prosperity is coming our way for my people, real Constitutional natural born Citizens of European heritage, the original people the founders created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He spoke so clearly. I had no need to use subs :D
Joking aside I hope President Trump could do a positive work for all of you Americans (and also for the rest of the world!) :)
He'll do positive work for all the Costitutional natural born Citizen real Americans that count. They're the only ones that matter.

Joking aside I hope President Trump could do a positive work for all of you Americans (and also for the rest of the world!) :)
He'll do positive work for all the Costitutional natural born Citizen real Americans that count. They're the only ones that matter.
Unlike the fake American Friedrich Drumpf (Trump), Donald's grandfather, born in Europe.

• Banned
Unlike the fake American Friedrich Drumpf (Trump), Donald's grandfather, born in Europe.
Donald Trump's grandfather is not the subject of the thread. Do pay attention.

Yeah, but you think he's not a real American, and you think all naturalized American citizens are not real Americans.

• Banned
Yeah, but you think he's not a real American, and you think all naturalized American citizens are not real Americans.
Two White immigrants of European heritage
who immigrate to the US and naturalize becom
eAmericans. When they marry and produce
children, those children are automatically Constitutional Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizens, real Americans, and eligible for the presidency.

Yeah gotta say, it is truly refreshing observing a President that actually loves America and wants to put Americans first again. We haven't seen that in many years. Good on Trump.

• Banned
Yeah gotta say, it is truly refreshing observing a President that actually loves America and wants to put Americans first again. We haven't seen that in many years. Good on Trump.
And that's why we should give 'Thanks' today.

Forum List

Back