🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Hilary Clinton would beat ISIS with "love and kindness"; Wow. I feel like she is the one.

Yep Cubid Hildabeast will fire up our fleet of B-52s and carpet bomb them with valentine cards that will show them they cant mess with America

War hysteria so soon after the last debacle is amazing. We're off to destroy ISIS. Remember when we were off "to kick some Eye-Rackey butt"? How did that turn out? Three trillion dollars later we have veterans committing suicide at the rate of one an hour. USA! USA! We're number one!

ISIS is just the tip of the iceberg. The iceberg goes from Morocco to Nigeria to Iran. There are more people living on that iceberg than in the USA. They want a Muslim nation, strong and united, free from the colonial exploitation that has humiliated them for two hundred years.

There are a billion Muslims in the world who sympathize with that struggle. Bombing their cities isn't going to make them stop and it certainly isn't going to stop lone wolf terrorists causing panic and dismay across our land.

We can't win because there is nothing to win. They don't want to be like us. They are never going to give up. They don't want us over there any more -- in fact a lot less -- than we want them over here. We lose as long as we don't win. They win as long as they don't lose. This is madness.

Seems like the best solution would be to castrate each male ISIS member before you kill him. Those sons of the bitch are not afraid of death but might be terrified to become eunuchs (castrates) before "going to Heavens" . Promised 72 (or heck knows how many) virgins after their death will loose any appeal to them. Besides, since they cut our heads off live, we could think about cutting their balls off live.

What you think?

Men go to the gardens in their prime and most perfect form. For women there are some that believe they become men after martyrdom, that they join their husband as his wife again or that tey can't enter the gardens because they have no soul. Any action is for the benefit of their husband or son.

No one really knows what will happen or if there is any after life, just a lot of promises with no evidence.

Are you telling me that Bill might not get himself seventy virgins but that he still might have to put up with Hillary? Say it ain't so!!

Be perfect if Bill and Hillary were buried together.

War hysteria so soon after the last debacle is amazing. We're off to destroy ISIS. Remember when we were off "to kick some Eye-Rackey butt"? How did that turn out? Three trillion dollars later we have veterans committing suicide at the rate of one an hour. USA! USA! We're number one!

ISIS is just the tip of the iceberg. The iceberg goes from Morocco to Nigeria to Iran. There are more people living on that iceberg than in the USA. They want a Muslim nation, strong and united, free from the colonial exploitation that has humiliated them for two hundred years.

There are a billion Muslims in the world who sympathize with that struggle. Bombing their cities isn't going to make them stop and it certainly isn't going to stop lone wolf terrorists causing panic and dismay across our land.

We can't win because there is nothing to win. They don't want to be like us. They are never going to give up. They don't want us over there any more -- in fact a lot less -- than we want them over here. We lose as long as we don't win. They win as long as they don't lose. This is madness.

Yeah...well....after the Rev War no one wanted the War of 1812 or Civil War. After WW1 no one wanted a WW2. After that...no one wanted Korean War.

War happens.

We went from "Hope and Change" to "Love and Kindness". God damn liberal 1960s hippies.

Possibly she will lead by example and present herself along with some flowers and perfume to the remaining leaders of ISIS as a token of friendship. They could smoke a bowl , do a few chants, and of course sing a few lines of kumbaya. My hope is that this would occur well before the election. Maybe she could have her gurus, Kerry and Moore accompany her.

They just need love and jobs...

angry-muslim-for-debbie-234x300_zpsdd8f919e.jpg

"You don't want the Biggie Fry? I will kill you!"

Hey.......Clinton should go....go.....go with this message!! Cant say it enough imo!! Love and kindness in 2017!!!! Go........go.............go!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

What a sick fucking world I live in.
I have two choices
1. Vote for common sense strength against the terrorist but get a shit load of austerity cuts to my infrastructure, science, r&d and education programs.
2. Vote for Clinton and possibly become a feminist butt fucking land just before being over ran with terrorist, BUT the good news is I won't have to worry about dumb Austerity.

This election sucks.
damn, you are a nice but totally useless idiot.

Forum List

Back