President Obama to hold a press conference at 2:15 p.m., Friday

Just what we need, one last minstrel show before the curtain closes on this dark chapter of American history.
Could this coward be more of a racist?
You do know there were WHITE Minstrels, right? :p
Do not try to defend this little coward.

Do not suppose to tell others what to do.

What's with this 'coward' business? No answer?
He put me on ignore earlier because he fears me. He acts like a tough guy on the computer, but he is a coward.

If you're referring to me, you're not on ignore.

If you were, i wouldn't be able to see your posts. I only ignore people that launch direct ad hominem attacks.

Sorry, my mistake.
It's all good - tempers are running a little hot, only 8 more shopping days until Christmas, crowds are insane, chet's nuts are roasting on an open fire (Ouch)...No worries - 'tis the season. Everyone take a breath, have a sip of 'Nog, and relax. HoHoHo....

Hopefully he'll bring proof of Russia hacking the election so you Trumpsters can finally see what your boy Putin is really like.

But you people are so filled with the kool aid you'll still deny it.
Maybe it was the Chinese. Why is it always Russia....Russia....Russia?

Brady-Bunchs-Jan-Scared-Reaction-Gif.gif.cf.gif

Just what we need, one last minstrel show before the curtain closes on this dark chapter of American history.

He put me on ignore earlier because he fears me. He acts like a tough guy on the computer, but he is a coward.
It's probably your avatar. It's like a big explosion and shit.

iu

Instead of writing Putin a nasty letter, he'll stand there and make himself look like a complete fool again....perhaps another red line for Putin to cross....again!

The 80s called, they want their methods of communication back.

Barak already had a conversation with Vlad on this by some reports.

What does that make you if not a coward?

Hopefully he'll bring proof of Russia hacking the election so you Trumpsters can finally see what your boy Putin is really like.

China has no interest getting Trump elected. But Putin has a lot of interest.

But it could be the Chinese.

The Russians don't have the interest you think. It's the Chinese that had a vested interest in who was elected.

BTW, Russia is demanding America to put up or STFU. Prove it of shut up.

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Don't mention Hillary. I already know about her. It is irrelevant now.
Trump isn't president :cuckoo:
Nothing gets past you, does it?
Trump USED to hold pressers -- remember? Then he kept sticking his foot in his mouth at them, so he stopped. Now he's releasing his "statements" via Twitter and using his team to make official announcements on his letterhead.

The Russians don't have the interest you think. It's the Chinese that had a vested interest in who was elected.

Would it be safe to assume you are siding with Russia?

At least he HOLDS press conferences, as a President should. Trump is avoiding them like the plague.
Trump USED to hold pressers -- remember? Then he kept sticking his foot in his mouth at them, so he stopped. Now he's releasing his "statements" via Twitter and using his team to make official announcements on his letterhead.

Still butthurt, eh?

Still butthurt, eh?
What is it with this obsession you and your fellow nutters have with other people's butts?

Would it be safe to assume you are siding with Russia?
No.
Tearing into Dummycraps for making up retarded conspiracy theories with zero evidence isn't siding with Russia. It's just using common-sense.

Forum List

Back